All PD15IMG.zip Files for the MyTouch 4G in one place

Search This thread

twoey

Sep 22, 2010
myTouch 4G rooting effort

I know this question has been asked before but while I was going through the rooting process for my cell I couldn't find the stock ROM version 2.2.1, does anyone have a copy of it available?

If that one isn't available, would it be possible to use another ROM version in order to complete the rooting process?

I would appreciate any help at all :fingers-crossed:

N_otori0us_

Mar 30, 2013
█ ▆ ▄ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▄ ▆ █`
I know this question has been asked before but while I was going through the rooting process for my cell I couldn't find the stock ROM version 2.2.1, does anyone have a copy of it available?

If that one isn't available, would it be possible to use another ROM version in order to complete the rooting process?

I would appreciate any help at all :fingers-crossed:
Try this one, I'm not sure which one it is though,

http://d-h.st/PoM

Hope I helped.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

which files do i need to bring it back to stock being updated to the most current version. all these other custom roms slow down my phone hella cant even use the phone properly
Try using Cyanogen7. Then overclock it around 1400 max, and 368 min. And then use Smartassv2. Should be very fast.

chimiii

Mar 16, 2013
Need help

Respected my htc mytouch 4g, hboot is 0.89.0007
Microp-0429
Radio-26.13.04.19_M
i am unable to install any rom on my phone, i tried alot of roms it done but stuck on the boot screen. please help me. how to downgrade or what is the solution of this problem. My phone cannot move.
quick reply will be highly appriciated.

Regards
Chimi

vsguru

Sep 16, 2007
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hi all (that's if anyone is still listening! I too am looking for 2.2.1 for the Glacier. None of the links I have found work anymore. Does anyone still have a copy of it that you'd be willing to share?

Thanks very much - djlman

Top Liked Posts