The Rom Bible

Should I attach Rom opinions to the Roms? (How they compare)

• Yes

Votes: 1,677 94.5%
  • No

Votes: 98 5.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

crz6662

Jan 30, 2009
pgh, pa
Royalknight6190:
Also for anybody thinking about upgrading there phone, I am using the MyTouch4G and its freaking amazing. If you like stock espresso then you might not even root the phone its flipping amazing. But once rooted the MyTouch4G gets even better with great Roms by Gr8gorilla, Evil D and of course Cyanogen. The root process is very easy. You can also OC the 4G to a very stable 1.8ghz. The MyTouch4G is the best Tmobile phone available as of right now. lol

Sounds like a good phone, hope AT&T doesn't screw it up for you.

Last edited:

mahroze

Aug 22, 2010
Lahore
one question which is the best eclair rom and can i downgrade from cm 6.1.0 to an eclair rom I ve never had a taste of eclair :rolleyes:

BitingChaos

Apr 18, 2011
St. Louis
This thread is old and way out of date. Why is it still stickied?

Someone looking for a good (and current) ROM for their G1 may not get any help from this thread.

sevensaints

Jul 28, 2007
i am still using my G1...

even though i am using the Superphone Samsung NOTE

who could imagine the world without G1 and G2 ?

:confused:

Tim F.

Jun 4, 2012
best ROM

Hi,
i'm using a G1, but i'm still searching for a smooth ROM. I've testet the Superbler, and the BiffMod 2.0, but both are very slow. I only want to use Whatsapp and g+messenger. Which one is the best ROM for me?

Tim

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
Hard to say, I believe you need froyo and up for that, many of the froyo and gingerbread roms are quite nice for the g1 but don't exist in this thread because it hasn't been updated since it was made. Dig through the first few pages of the developers thread and find some that look like they'll suit you and try. Just make a nandroid of each so its easy to get back

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

HTCDreamOn

Jun 17, 2012
I was thinking of creating a new "ROM Bible" -ish thread, or is it possible Royalknight6190 could give us all permission to edit the OP and we could update it + pimp it up a bit? If not I'll start my own when I have time.

Top Liked Posts