[ROM][ICS][4.0.4](02/26/2012) nuhetri-reloadedv2.3.0 [QuadLock & Ext Power Menu]

Search This thread

Steviemac12

Jan 22, 2012
Newmarket, Ontario
Last edited:

suffer1989

Apr 30, 2011
Sydney
This is slightly offtopic, and I cant seem to find it on my own, but wher does one download a clockworkmod backup of a fresh, stock ICS rom from ?

EDIT : Also, whats the difference between rom 2.3.0 and 3.0.1 ? Theres nothing listing the difference on the front page >.>

Last edited:

mosd

Oct 14, 2010
i need help quick, efter wipin the phone it stucked on the bootlogo im selling the phone in 1 hour so please need help fast!

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

please anyone please need help really fast, cant mount storage either as im stucked at bootlogo, how to get this fixwd

tjackbjorn

Jan 24, 2012
Falun
i need help quick, efter wipin the phone it stucked on the bootlogo im selling the phone in 1 hour so please need help fast!

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

please anyone please need help really fast, cant mount storage either as im stucked at bootlogo, how to get this fixwd

Did you wipe data? If you did, flash cna and then reboot.
boot into recovery, then wipe cache and dalvik, flash 3.0.1, wipe cache and dalvik, reboot! works like a charm for me!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

robyzal

Dec 2, 2010
Bilbao
Make long press with the home button and now you have the recent aplications...

Enviado desde mi Nexus S usando Tapatalk

erikiksaz

Mar 18, 2010
Los Angeles
I know but remapping search button makes it easier. Recent apps i think gets more utilized if you don't need to long press.

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium

I'm still not sure why it's not implemented in damn near all roms yet, I can't image that many folks use their search key to find stuff on their phone. I figure that most of us veteran android users know where we keep our ****.

Anyways, to answer your question, flash the stock version of the mod from evilisto, it works with the 2.3.0. I don't know about the experimental though.

Reactions: maarrrrr

maarrrrr

Sep 1, 2011
Antipolo
I'm still not sure why it's not implemented in damn near all roms yet, I can't image that many folks use their search key to find stuff on their phone. I figure that most of us veteran android users know where we keep our ****.

Anyways, to answer your question, flash the stock version of the mod from evilisto, it works with the 2.3.0. I don't know about the experimental though.

Thanks man! Will do! My thoughts exactly.

erikiksaz

Mar 18, 2010
Los Angeles
Thanks man! Will do! My thoughts exactly.

Ok, nevermind on the 4.0.3 search key to recents mod working on 4.0.4, there will be bugs. One, the power menu gets returned to stock. Second, the gallery turns red for some odd reason.

EDIT - I take this back, it was chainfire 3d's night setting which was screwing things up. I loaded up chainfire and permanently disabled the night mode. Gallery woes went away. Power menu still went back to stock, but I can live with that.

Last edited:

irtehun

May 31, 2010
Ok, nevermind on the 4.0.3 search key to recents mod working on 4.0.4, there will be bugs. One, the power menu gets returned to stock. Second, the gallery turns red for some odd reason.

OP, would you ever consider adding the search key to recents mod to your rom?

will once I get moved into new house and stuff

Sent from my Crespo using Tapatalk

Reactions: v3rk

suffer1989

Apr 30, 2011
Sydney
This roms discussion seems to have gone quiet as of late. Whats the best (as in combination of speed and stability) kernel for this rom ? Suppose I flashed an iffy kernel, and I dont have a nandroid backup, where can I find the original kernel to flash ?

suffer1989

Apr 30, 2011
Sydney
Does anybody else have their phone hang up, and heat up and eat up battery life on the air kernel 3.7 , while using Nuhetri 2.3.0 ?

Oogway13

Oct 21, 2011
San Jose
Does anybody else have their phone hang up, and heat up and eat up battery life on the air kernel 3.7 , while using Nuhetri 2.3.0 ?
I installed airkernel 3.7 (using v3.0.1) and got my first reboot since I installed nuhetri (almost a month now) after 30 minutes. Also, my battery didn't seem to go well...I left my phone installing updates from play store and when I can back....probably 2 hours....it had shutdown since battery charge went to 0%.

Flashed Airkernel 3.6 again :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    468_70.png

Features:
    -StatusBar Widgets
    -Extended Power Menu
    -Quad Lockscreen
    -nuhetri-settings
    -battery mod
    -rooted
    -busybox
    -deodexed
    -gapps included.

Install instructions
    -Reboot to recovery
    -Flash
    -Wipe Dalvik and Cache
    - DO NOT WIPE DATA there is a bug and wont boot if u do. working to fix it.

What doesn't work:
    -??

Whats to come:
    -??

See second post for changelog!

Download Here: -v2.3.0
    -ROM

Download Here: -v3.0.1
    -Experimental ROM

Credits:
    - Google for 4.0.4
    -CM for some stuff