speaker volume

Search This thread

Dirty_sun

Mar 18, 2012
Does ICS have any adjustments to the volume of the speaker phone or headset volume? The Sensation has always had weak volume.

banderz777

Jan 14, 2012
Muskegon,MI
Does ICS have any adjustments to the volume of the speaker phone or headset volume? The Sensation has always had weak volume.

I had the same problem to, tried all things nothing helped, then someone told me about an app called volume+ must be rooted to work the best.....

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.TEST.android.lvh&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5URVNULmFuZHJvaWQubHZoIl0.

I got the paid app after I tried it out, more settings.

Dirty_sun

Mar 18, 2012
Not sure I want to root my phone yet. I know its easy to do. Just kind of waiting of ics to see if it makes it better. Wondering if anyone with ics already has seen a change.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

robocup555

Apr 5, 2008
Hi, I intalled Equalizer EQ from the market, set in the sittings "automatic" and increased the equalizer. That improved the volume a lot.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA

banderz777

Jan 14, 2012
Muskegon,MI
Not sure I want to root my phone yet. I know its easy to do. Just kind of waiting of ics to see if it makes it better. Wondering if anyone with ics already has seen a change.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

You don't have to root with volume +, just to use the in call settings you must have root.... you can use either of the two apps which work fine....