[Q] How to Incress Internal Space of GT-I5801?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

julie_bholu

Jun 16, 2010
Hi

I am Beginner in to Rooting and Install or Modify Android OS (2.2).:p

I Root My G3 Some Days ago and Enable Live Wallpaper . . . . I use Stock Froyo Rom, Now I am close to Full My Phone's Internal Storage.:eek:

I have SD Card 4GB which Free about 800 MB, :)

Is there Any Tutorial or Trick avaliable for Galaxy 3( I5801 ) SD Storage Convert or used as a Internal Space. ?:confused:

I search and Found It is avilable for Galaxy Mini
(I want some Hack as Mention in said post)
h**p://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1398797
(* = t)

Thanks,

Ava.tar

Jan 29, 2012
Portsmouth
you can use things like apps2sd or link2sd to move apps to your sdcard, alternatively, most roms seem to come with a crap load of launchers and music apps etc. delete the ones you dont use/want using root explorer. (they are in system/app folder) that should free up some memory too.

Reactions: julie_bholu

julie_bholu

Jun 16, 2010
you can use things like apps2sd or link2sd to move apps to your sdcard, alternatively, most roms seem to come with a crap load of launchers and music apps etc. delete the ones you dont use/want using root explorer. (they are in system/app folder) that should free up some memory too.

I use App2SD and Delete App and After that My Phone Space is about to Full .. .. .. :mad:

Now what to Do? So I am in search for SD Card to use as Internal Space.

Thanks For Suggestion .. .. .. ..
:)

artifex21

Mar 3, 2011
Belgrade
Xiaomi Poco F3
On 2.2 Froyo a big part of app that you moved to sd stays on internal memory...I suggest upgrading to 2.3 or partitioning your sd card.I'm on Hercolubus rom 90 apps installed 70 Mb internal memory left...

julie_bholu

Jun 16, 2010
On 2.2 Froyo a big part of app that you moved to sd stays on internal memory...I suggest upgrading to 2.3 or partitioning your sd card.I'm on Hercolubus rom 90 apps installed 70 Mb internal memory left...

OK, First Thanks for Answer
(1) If I go with Partitioning SD Card How to Do that , Step by Step Guide Available?:)

(2) for Upgrading 2.3, I dont want miss any of my function or hardware like in some rom Bluetooth not work. Is Hercolubus Rom Stable 100% for G3?

Please Give me Link for Stable Rom or Suggest me Rom which Runs all function of Galaxy 3, I also consider to upgrade my Galaxy 3 to Android 2.3.....

(3) If I upgrade My phone, and Official 2.3 comes (I know chances are less :D) How to Roll back to stock rom?:confused:

Thanks,

G

gjhita1996

OK, First Thanks for Answer
(1) If I go with Partitioning SD Card How to Do that , Step by Step Guide Available?:)

(2) for Upgrading 2.3, I dont want miss any of my function or hardware like in some rom Bluetooth not work. Is Hercolubus Rom Stable 100% for G3?

Please Give me Link for Stable Rom or Suggest me Rom which Runs all function of Galaxy 3, I also consider to upgrade my Galaxy 3 to Android 2.3.....

(3) If I upgrade My phone, and Official 2.3 comes (I know chances are less :D) How to Roll back to stock rom?:confused:

Thanks,

1- Search it on Google
2- I upgraded mine SG3 to 2.3 and all features still work
3-Just flash the stock Rom. You can find it in SG3 Android Development

Sent from my GT-I5800 using xda premium

superfrancy97

Feb 7, 2010
I suggest Link2SD, it's very easy to use, you can choose wich app link and wich not, it's a graphical app and doesn't make the phone slow conversely to App2SD. Now i have like 30 apps and my internal storage is still 183 MB ;)

julie_bholu

Jun 16, 2010
Solved

Got Solved with Link 2 Sd . . . .

Thanks,
Created Ext2 Partition with Ubuntu and Used Space. . . . :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I suggest Link2SD, it's very easy to use, you can choose wich app link and wich not, it's a graphical app and doesn't make the phone slow conversely to App2SD. Now i have like 30 apps and my internal storage is still 183 MB ;)
    For me my G3 refuse to root! how to force it?

Superoneclick root/cf root.

Cheers:)

Sent from my GT-i9003 powered by Stable and Smooth CleanKpu rom