Xperia Ice Cream Pureness - A couple of questions

Search This thread

Silentbob78

Feb 28, 2012
I really need to get my post count to 10+, so I can post in developer threads instead of Q&A:)

I just started using Xperia Ice Cream Pureness yesterday, after trying JJ´s Hybrid and MooDeD ICS.

JJ´s Hybrid had great speed and battery life. However didn´t react to well to installing another launcher.

The MooDeD rom just seemed a little to ambitious and confusing. Besides, the teenage antics of his was a little to much.

So I switched to Xperia Ice Cream Pureness and it seems like a great rom. However, like with JJ´s I would like another launcher. But when I tried to install Nova Launcher I lost wifi and mobil connection. As soon as I uninstalled Nova launcher and rebootet, it was back.

Anybody know of a launcher that works on Xperia Ice Cream Pureness?

Currently I´m using Arcknights 3.3 stock kernel. However I´m experiencing some call lag. It has been an issue on all three roms. So I´m planning on changing the kernel to Stock ICS Kernel 4.1.B.0.431 with CWM or KTG anzu Kernel v1.4.

First will KTG anzu Kernel v1.4 work with Xperia Ice Cream Pureness?

Secondly, when changing kernel do I need to take other steps than flashing the .img via Fastboot and flashing the moduls via CVM?

Last, if I wanted to reinstall, as an example Xperia Ice Cream Pureness. Do I need to du a full wipe? What are the paticular steps I need to take?

Last edited:

MrModMan

Jul 3, 2012
Perth
1. Most likely, yes (not responsible for any damage)
2.No, just do the necessary step to flash a kernel, and flash modules after
3. You will have to do a "wipe data / factory reset" > "wipe cache partition" and "wipe dalvik cache" <-- (located in advanced in CWM)

EDIT: Stock ICS Kernel 4.1.B.0.431 with CWM has some charging issues for some people (phone wont charge) thats why i didnt want to use it

Reactions: Silentbob78

zippy01

Jul 26, 2012
Sorry to hijack your thread but having the same post count problem and this seems to be the best place to ask.

I found a bug in the status bar see image
uploadfromtaptalk1343344135548.jpg
How can we move the clock?
Also, how can I get "Facebook inside xperia" back?
There is also a error when uninstalling an app see image

uploadfromtaptalk1343344311498.jpg

Any help would be great

Thanks in advance

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

jon_kalas

Jul 27, 2011
Hello, i have Xperia neoV with unlocked bootloader and stock kernel..can i use Ice Cream Pureness Built 10 on my phone??
Because it stuck at Sony Ericsson Logo...
What am i doing wrong?
Is it necessary to wait a hour before start the phone?? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

blitzkrieg_

Dec 23, 2011
Bangalore
Sorry to hijack your thread but having the same post count problem and this seems to be the best place to ask.

View attachment 1224028

View attachment 1224032

Any help would be great

Thanks in advance

had the same problem.. den i changed the system ui completly..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

View attachment 1224028

View attachment 1224032

Any help would be great

Thanks in advance

had the same problem.. den i changed the system ui completly..
    1. Most likely, yes (not responsible for any damage)
    2.No, just do the necessary step to flash a kernel, and flash modules after
    3. You will have to do a "wipe data / factory reset" > "wipe cache partition" and "wipe dalvik cache" <-- (located in advanced in CWM)

EDIT: Stock ICS Kernel 4.1.B.0.431 with CWM has some charging issues for some people (phone wont charge) thats why i didnt want to use it