Updated 3-3-09 - JFv1.43 for UK RC9 firmware! also ADP 1.5 post 2

Search This thread

Beast84

Oct 28, 2007
Albuquerque
I figure you could just apply the radio.img only... But I'm no expert... I found in my case that was not the problem anyway. The market seems to give that error when the Sym links messed up... delete your cache directory and recreate it and it should fix your problem...

jdc4429

Mine is doing this for all google apps tho, not just the market. It won't even let me open gmail

IMPEREAL

Nov 22, 2007
keeps giving me the same error every time i try and load it it says installation aborted. i have tried it 25 times. i am on t-mobile updated rc30 is that my problem???

IMPEREAL

Nov 22, 2007
if i name it update it will unpack and say verification failed

if i name it update.zip i cant even find the file(no such file or directory).... what is going on this makes no sense at all????

Last edited:

IMPEREAL

Nov 22, 2007
i downgraded to rc29 then restarted the phone and signed in to it. then i removed my sd card and loaded the file as update.zip and load it back on to the phone. then i restart the phone in bootloader mode and hit alt+s and it says can not find directory. so i restart and rename update without the .zip and it will actually start to unpack the file and then when reading the 392 files it says verification failed thats the closest i can get. and i can not get past this part.

IMPEREAL

Nov 22, 2007
That is right. You need to unmount you phone from your computer before updating. Copy the file over then unmount and unplug from your computer. Then run the update.

oh well i am just removing the memory card and loading the files that way... is that the issue i am having??? i thought these steps were done on the memory card out of the phone not while in the phone...

BlueBoar

Nov 8, 2006
Portland, Or
oh well i am just removing the memory card and loading the files that way... is that the issue i am having??? i thought these steps were done on the memory card out of the phone not while in the phone...

It can be done either way. Just to be sure, you followed this post to the letter right? And you have root, right? And the "update.zip" is on the root of your sdcard?

Last edited: