[Q] How to get access to chinese curency/play store

Search This thread

Rylo

Nov 1, 2008
Hi!

I am really curious if this is possible. For many mobile games and a game i am currently playing. In-app purchases in chinese Yuan are actually much cheaper then buying them in euros or dollars.

I was wondering if there is a way to trick your system/the app, so that it thinks it's on a chinese device and it will show yuan instead of your local currency.

I did some searching and i couldn't come up with anything else then:

buy a chinese device and login from china (either by being there or vpn). Is there anything you guys can come up with ?

regards!

pinkLeviosa

May 5, 2014
Hi!

I am really curious if this is possible. For many mobile games and a game i am currently playing. In-app purchases in chinese Yuan are actually much cheaper then buying them in euros or dollars.

I was wondering if there is a way to trick your system/the app, so that it thinks it's on a chinese device and it will show yuan instead of your local currency.

buy a chinese device and login from china (either by being there or vpn). Is there anything you guys can come up with ?

regards!

can you pls. read and try it:
http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/42347/how-do-i-change-the-google-play-country
its about google wallet ...:fingers-crossed: :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!

regards!

can you pls. read and try it:
    http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/42347/how-do-i-change-the-google-play-country
    its about google wallet ...:fingers-crossed: :)