[TEST][CWM][LG-D410] CWM Recovery Fakeflash for LG L90

Search This thread

m.swastik

Feb 19, 2011
Mumbai
Hi Guys,

I have managed to compile CWM recovery for LG L90 D410.

Since LG recovery does detect FAT partition and I have lot of data on my sdcard. I am not able to test it.
I need testers who can create EXT partition on their sdcard, put this zip on ext partition of sdcard, then flash it and report whether this zip is working or not.

This is a fakeflash which means that no data is written on recovery partition so you can recover stock recovery this also means people who have difficulty getting root can flash this and if this gets succesfully flashed then they can flash su binary into their system.

Please do some research before flashing, I am not responsible for bricked devices.

Attachments

• update.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,795
Reactions: GesicleitonBR90

4peace1

Dec 8, 2012
LAGOS
Hi Guys,

Since LG recovery does detect FAT partition and I have lot of data on my sdcard. I am not able to test it.
I need testers who can create EXT partition on their sdcard, put this zip on ext partition of sdcard, then flash it and report whether this zip is working or not.

This is a fakeflash which means that no data is written on recovery partition so you can recover stock recovery this also means people who have difficulty getting root can flash this and if this gets succesfully flashed then they can flash su binary into their system.

Please do some research before flashing, I am not responsible for bricked devices.
It flash successfully and i was able to entered recovery on boot up like twice

But it difficult to get what i pressed that entered stock recovery cos by the time i wanted to and pressing various keys nothing happened again

Reactions: m.swastik

m.swastik

Feb 19, 2011
Mumbai

But it difficult to get what i pressed that entered stock recovery cos by the time i wanted to and pressing various keys nothing happened again

You can pass command "reboot recovery" from terminal or adb shell.
I don't think there is a key combination to boot into stock recovery, even I have tried several key combination.

4peace1

Dec 8, 2012
LAGOS
You can pass command "reboot recovery" from terminal or adb shell.
I don't think there is a key combination to boot into stock recovery, even I have tried several key combination.
I used command to get to recovery and flash your file and its successful

i removed the battery and put it back and start it

i pressed whether is volume up or down and power key(whether i released 2 or 3 i dont know) and i entered stock recovery like twice without any command but i can not documented exact how.

Tested on D410 rooted B4 the test

m.swastik

Feb 19, 2011
Mumbai
I used command to get to recovery and flash your file and its successful

i removed the battery and put it back and start it

i pressed whether is volume up or down and power key(whether i released 2 or 3 i dont know) and i entered stock recovery like twice without any command but i can not documented exact how.

Tested on D410 rooted B4 the test

Ok let me look into it when I have time. I will need to explore more about fakeflash. Thanks for testing.

I have img files for both stock as well as cwm recovery if anyone has time for testing.

kingart777

Jun 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

No work

Attachments

• IMG_20140622_172101.jpg
    IMG_20140622_172101.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 815
D

Deleted member 5915906

automatic boot/cwm/twrp patch/unpatch script for L90 D410/D405 available right here https:// cloud .mail .ru/public/ba9c6d00acfe/l90bc.exe

Thanks for 4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=575959&st=0&view=getnewpost

Reactions: GesicleitonBR90

ichiato

Jun 27, 2014
backing up stock rom with Lg l90 using CWM

Being a newbie to the andriod world, I would like to know if there is any detailed instruction on how to back my stock rom using CWM for this device or if someone can please detail it here. I was able to follow the instruction on rooting the device easily but am having difficulty in backing up my stock rom. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

Hi Guys,

D
    Deleted member 5915906
    automatic boot/cwm/twrp patch/unpatch script for L90 D410/D405 available right here https:// cloud .mail .ru/public/ba9c6d00acfe/l90bc.exe

Thanks for 4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=575959&st=0&view=getnewpost