[Mod]Aosp Notification Bar + Settings [June 26]

Search This thread

craigtut

Aug 1, 2010
Aosp Notification Bar + Aosp Settings

Here are the Aosp Notification Bar and Settings. The Settings are tweaked to allow the user to change the battery icon and the location of the clock. This also replaces the Sense Usb Selector with the Aosp Usb Selector.

Before you get to excited though, there is a down side. The signal bars don't work! (Yet, I hope) As you can see in the screenshot below they just show up as having no signal bars.

Therefore!
Please do a complete backup just in case you don't like it or it doesn't work!
I have only tested on Fourth Bar Nexus.

attachment.php

Download:
Version 1

Requirements:
*Be Running a Rom that has Deodexed Apks...
(If your not sure check Forum page of the Rom you are using)

Credit where its due:
Shnizlon

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-06-26-14-28-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-06-26-14-28-07.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 4,396
Last edited:

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
Thanks for the status bar! I know you already know the issues but just wondering why the Data Receiving arrows are on the Signal Bars and sometimes on the WiFi Icon. Good work!

5*'s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Better To Fail At Originality
Than To Succeed In Imitation.
-Mighty Healthy

Last edited:

craigtut

Aug 1, 2010
Thanks for the status bar! I know you already know the issues but just wondering why the Data Receiving arrows are on the Signal Bars and sometimes on the WiFi Icon. Good work!

5*'s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The arrows on the wifi are correct. Its that way on the Galaxy Nexus. I'm not sure about the signal bars though. I think that once the bars work it will fix itself.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

Trewyy

Jan 8, 2012
Toronto
Why does it say 3g when we don't have 3g?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

What carrier are you on? It simply switches because t mobile lies to you and tells you that you are always getting 4G, when in actuality the radio chip is switching between HSPDA and 3G to save battery.

The settings application is aosp now?

Sent from my Amaze using XDA

Yes, and it's fabulous :)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G

Reactions: Double0EK

Shadow Samurai

Nov 24, 2010
pensacola, FL
OnePlus 7T
iQOO 9
Just installed the settings part. I need to know if I have signal constantly because of all the aluminum in the house under the bricks, etc. (keeps ac prices down)

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda app-developers app

fcpelayo

Nov 20, 2011
Chino
What carrier are you on? It simply switches because t mobile lies to you and tells you that you are always getting 4G, when in actuality the radio chip is switching between HSPDA and 3G to save battery

Hspda is 3g or should I say 3.5g. We don't have actual 4g I know that. So when you get so called "4g" what does it say H? Then it switches back to 3g ? I haven't installed it. I was thinking this concept could be part of the problem of why you don't see signal bars. But im novice so just throwing it out there.

I do have T-Mobile

mrgwap

Dec 19, 2010
How do it turn WiFi calling off with this I don't see it in the settings

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Aosp Notification Bar + Aosp Settings

Here are the Aosp Notification Bar and Settings. The Settings are tweaked to allow the user to change the battery icon and the location of the clock. This also replaces the Sense Usb Selector with the Aosp Usb Selector.

Before you get to excited though, there is a down side. The signal bars don't work! (Yet, I hope) As you can see in the screenshot below they just show up as having no signal bars.

Therefore!
    Please do a complete backup just in case you don't like it or it doesn't work!
    I have only tested on Fourth Bar Nexus.

attachment.php

Download:
    Version 1

Requirements:
    *Be Running a Rom that has Deodexed Apks...
    (If your not sure check Forum page of the Rom you are using)

Credit where its due:
    Shnizlon

I would post if I made progress... But I have to prioritize. Life, sense4, then this. I'm trying though

Sent from my epic amaze 4g

5*'s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The arrows on the wifi are correct. Its that way on the Galaxy Nexus. I'm not sure about the signal bars though. I think that once the bars work it will fix itself.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA
    I would post if I made progress... But I have to prioritize. Life, sense4, then this. I'm trying though

Sent from my epic amaze 4g

You're priorities are all messed up...

Everyone knows its: AOSP Notification Bar, Sense 4, and then in distant last is your life.

:)

Trewyy
    O riiiight I forgot. Lol thanks for the memory refreshment xD.
    Hm. Then I wonder who else would be able to fix it D;

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G

no probs

and i want to sit down and look through it, but dont necessarily have the patients for it :p i will try to look through some tomorrow. it should be just and xml that we can replace with the sense one but i'd have to look to find out.