[HELP] [Q] Memory Card data deleted!!

Search This thread

PR0707YP3

Dec 3, 2012
Mumbai
I am using the Cm 10.1 kernel 2.6.xx by techkang.. I had flashed d mod of vickygcoolest (swapping internal and external) around 15 days back.. Everything was going fine but it was lagging a bit so i cleared cache and dalvik cache and by mistakenly clicked on fix permission and when i rebooted most of my files where gone.. My 32 gb memory card which had 29 gb full of data is now reduced to 2 gb of data.. Can someone tell me what caused this and is there any way i can recover my files.... Plzz someone help me !:banghead::what::(

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk

kk9999gada

I am using the Cm 10.1 kernel 2.6.xx by techkang.. I had flashed d mod of vickygcoolest (swapping internal and external) around 15 days back.. Everything was going fine but it was lagging a bit so i cleared cache and dalvik cache and by mistakenly clicked on fix permission and when i rebooted most of my files where gone.. My 32 gb memory card which had 29 gb full of data is now reduced to 2 gb of data.. Can someone tell me what caused this and is there any way i can recover my files.... Plzz someone help me !:banghead::what::(

Don't know how it happened but you can try recovering the data through computer using Pandora Recovery Software (Freeware). Be sure you connect your SD to pc using Card reader or connect your phone in USB mode.

ShadowsDie

May 21, 2013
Galati

fix permisssions doesnt delete data
the problem was at the swap part