Good screen replacement?

Search This thread

MistaMolla

Nov 20, 2007
Hi Guys,

Ive dropped my almost new Nexus 5 and the screen is shot. Pissed about it, my iPhone 4 took drops 10 times worse over the last 4 years and didnt have anything.

Now Im looking for a new screen. Screen replacement service in my hometown charges 200EUR which is 2/3 of phone price.

Ive stumbled upon this on eBay. Seems to be from a good store (Express Homeshop) but wanted your input first. Any ideas?

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/ORIGINA...atzteile_Werkzeuge&hash=item35d009b51d&_uhb=1

Alternatives are more than welcome!

Cheers!

MistaMolla

Nov 20, 2007
Hi rootSU,

Thanks, I would prefer it also, any idea where to get them from? Ive got a friend who repairs iphone screens and told him about the repaircenter in my town and he said they most likely use the same parts we can order of ebay. Theres no way of telling if their claim that 'we use original OEM parts' is real or not.

Do you know a good webshop with official parts?

Cheers

Just make sure you get official parts.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

wangdaning

Sep 17, 2012
Wuxi
Hi rootSU,

Thanks, I would prefer it also, any idea where to get them from? Ive got a friend who repairs iphone screens and told him about the repaircenter in my town and he said they most likely use the same parts we can order of ebay. Theres no way of telling if their claim that 'we use original OEM parts' is real or not.

Do you know a good webshop with official parts?

Cheers

Factory repair will give you official parts. Otherwise, check the outlets on ebay for price. Find the price that is most popular and then find the dealer around that price that is most trusted.

MistaMolla

Nov 20, 2007
That's the thing, I bought it from the Google Play Store and they dont have physical locations, so I have no idea where to get it fixed?

Factory repair will give you official parts. Otherwise, check the outlets on ebay for price. Find the price that is most popular and then find the dealer around that price that is most trusted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just make sure you get official parts.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk