[ROM]ViSiON-XTREME[I9505XXUGNG8]4.4.2[I9505/I337/I337M]LOKI/SS SAME ZIP[14 SEP 17]

Search This thread

dirt

Jun 14, 2009
SC
Looking for another SafeStrap tester... anyone up for it? Will need a good backup or be willing to set a good rom back up. Trying to find a good mix for SafeStrap, since thats where the problems all seem to be. I am loki'd and cant replicate the issues SafeStrap users are reporting.

Between my issues I battle daily and a busy schedule here I cant say how often i can try a fix, but I'm still working on it.

Reactions: PapaMag

dirt

Jun 14, 2009
SC
anyone interested in test driving around the block? I've removed 3minit battery but do still have some csc mods. most android green is now white and I've removed a bunch of stock apps. i do also have a non flashable zip of all removed apps that is currently uploading.

bertcarv

May 19, 2009
Fort Lauderdale
anyone interested in test driving around the block? I've removed 3minit battery but do still have some csc mods. most android green is now white and I've removed a bunch of stock apps. i do also have a non flashable zip of all removed apps that is currently uploading.

Hello Dirt. Sorry got busy with other things for a bit. I'd be willing to help out. I'm on safestrap.

Bert

dirt

Jun 14, 2009
SC
I've got the issues corrected. i apologize for the delays.

ViSiON-XTREME NG8 is ready to run.

CSC mods, most android green changed to white, light manager for led control, debloated.

Removed apps are in this zip. It is NOT flashable. Apks must be placed in system/app or system/priv-app and permissions fixed to 0644 rw-r--r--. The apps are in their correct folder in the zip.

EDIT: OP updated

Last edited:

lilg754367

Jan 15, 2011
pennsylvania
can't add apn type when going into network settings and putting att settings in when you click apn type it brings up 3 options usually you can write default,mms,supl,hipri,fota that sucks

dirt

Jun 14, 2009
SC
can't add apn type when going into network settings and putting att settings in when you click apn type it brings up 3 options usually you can write default,mms,supl,hipri,fota that sucks
choose top option "internet +mms"

uploadfromtaptalk1410962275249.jpg

Reactions: PapaMag

PapaMag

Mar 13, 2011
White City, Utah
OnePlus 9

CSC mods, most android green changed to white, light manager for led control, debloated.

Removed apps are in this zip. It is NOT flashable. Apks must be placed in system/app or system/priv-app and permissions fixed to 0644 rw-r--r--. The apps are in their correct folder in the zip.

This build is running quick and smooth with no issues what so ever as of now. Flashed Alucard v2.1a kernel clocking about 31k benchmark before it settled. Great job

Reactions: dirt

bertcarv

May 19, 2009
Fort Lauderdale
I'd like to thank you for this build as well. No issues here and smooth as butter. Anyone on the fence here should give this one a go. You won't regret it. Great Job Dirt! :good:

Bert

Reactions: dirt

dirt

Jun 14, 2009
SC
This is based solely on intl releases. Unfortunately though, i have several issues that prevent me from continuing right now.

Tourney3p0

Dec 23, 2012
Backed up my old ROM. Wiped, then wiped cache/davlik. Installed ROM. Got a screen all in Russian. Got several "Program X has force-closed" messages. Re-downloaded and tried again. Same messages. Moved to a different ROM where none of that happened.

Also wi-fi did not work and I got repeated "Google Text to Voice force closed" messages, pretty much after every screen. It was so bad that I re-downloaded the ROM from my phone and ran the md5 tool, which confirmed the file was intact and not corrupted.

Worst ROM ever.

Last edited:

dirt

Jun 14, 2009
SC
Worst rom ever? You are sorely mistaken. Sounds to me like it was user error since no one else has had anything similar to what you report. I know you got a screen in russian, thats due to the russian release this build is based on. You dont mention which bootloader, recovery, or kernel you are using, or what you wiped. I have several issues keeping me from doing anything with this, but i can promise you that nothing you reported is due to this build.

bertcarv

May 19, 2009
Fort Lauderdale
He is sorely mistaken. This is a great rom and my only "complaint" is I'd like to see it go to 4.4.4. But the Dev obviously has a life beyond this forum and everyone needs to respect and understand this. Besides that, the rom is smooth and very stable. Thanks again and although I may jump around a bit (flashaholic) I always return and use again and still look forward to an update sometime when your able to. Thanks again for a great rom and your hard work!.

Bert

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i9505/i337/i337m
    Stock, Slim, Clean, and Fast! Insane Battery Life!

fcpgi.jpg

tmmn.png

Special Thanks to the rest of the ViSiON-X team.
    @AxAtAx
    @C13v3r0n3
    @JohnMcW
    @s5freak
    @ted77usa
    @force70
    @parkerj7uc

n4q2.png

DISCLAIMER:
    YOUR WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID!!!
    THE ViSiON-X TEAM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOU OR YOUR DEVICE OR ANYTHING ELSE DUE TO FLASHING THIS ROM.

DO NOT USE, MIRROR, OR DISTRIBUTE THIS ROM OR ANY PART OF THIS ROM WITHOUT PERMISSION.

n4q2.png

5x7s.png

n4q2.png

0ha0.png

• Android 4.4.2
    • Samsung firmware
    • Stock, fast, clean & stable!
    • TouchWiz launcher
    • Deodexed
    • Rooted
    • Zipaligned
    • BusyBox
    • SuperSu
    • Removed Call Button Contacts List
    • Clean Build.prop
    • Samsung Keyboard
    • Stock Email App
    • LTE Support
    • Initd Support
    • Fully Optimized
    • Extended Power Menu
    • Modified SystemUI
    • Disabled Boot Sound
    • 100% battery
    • 100% Transparent Weather
    • No incremental ringtone
    • Removed input notification
    • No Wake on plug/un plug
    • Carrier IQ Free
    • 3minit battery
    • Light Manager
    • 4 Way Reboot
    • Wanam Xposed
    • Xposed Installer
    • Rooted
    • Knox Free
    • CSC mods (too many to list)

• More to come!

n4q2.png

torr.png

n4q2.png

ViSiON XTREME GS4 4.4.2 I9505XXUGNG8

Loki'd users:
    Flash Rom
    Flash Kernel
    Loki

KERNEL NOT INCLUDED IN ROM ZIP

SafeStrap users:
    Flash Rom

Flash modules for your device

Wait 5 minutes after first boot.

Add your APN settings, and edit build.prop for your carrier, if desired.

n4q2.png

* * THIS ZIP WORKS FOR LOKI AND SAFESTRAP USERS * *

n4q2.png

:cowboy::cowboy:NOT ASKING FOR $$$ HERE :cowboy::cowboy:
    A THANKS IS JUST AS VALUABLE TO ME!!!
    PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!

n4q2.png

Special thanks to user @gharrington for sharing the 3minit Battery Mod ... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2799958 ... go visit that thread to give thanks

Special thanks to user @mckoo for allowing us to include his app light manager ... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1735331 ... go visit that thread to give thanks

Special thanks to @guut13 for the use of his modules link. Visit his thread to say thanks.

Special thanks to @Friedrich for many CSC mods

n4q2.png

n4q2.png

Enjoy The full VisionX experience!!

looking good:good::good:

Another Vision up in the house!
    If you go into others.xml and there is a line for APN list if it is true make it false and you will be able to add what you what in APN setup.

"The Android people are free to do exactly what they are told."
    I'll make that change for future builds.