[ROM][Current stage: Nightly] Official CM9 Thread

Search This thread

mark manning

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee
Staff member
Apr 7, 2010
Nusquam et ubique
On the most recent nightly is anyone having any issues with the dialer by any chance?

For about the first day everything was fine and then all of a sudden the dialer app started getting really laggy (the rest of the phone was fine). On top of that I noticed when you used the redial function from the keypad screen it would recall the number I dialed two times before and not the most recently dialed #.

Will someone confirm to see if just me or if this is effecting others as well please.

xenokira

Jun 24, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
No dialer issues here either--Played around with it for a bit and nothing was noticeably laggy. Also tested the redial function from the dial pad screen and it functions as expected. I'm on the 4/18 build.

Reactions: mark manning

wyattyoss

Sep 3, 2010
Changelog is in the first post. I look at the alternative one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

chris157

Jun 20, 2010
Does anyone know how to prevent the phone from locking as soon as the power button is pressed. I've tried the new settings under the security menu

killer2239

Jul 10, 2010
Kentucky
Did a wipe and installed the 4-22 nightly and new 4-22 gapps, noticed nothing would "restore", as in my apps or wifi passwords and such. Anyone else have this problem?

I ended up wiping again and installing 4-22 nightly with 3-17 gapps for everything to work correctly.

ryoojin83

Is anyone having problems with alarms set with voice commands? They don't go off for me..

I will hit the mic icon on the home screen, say 'set alarm for 15 minutes,' a dialog will appear with the time it will set for, I click OK, toast pops up with a 'alarm set for 14 minutes' but the alarm never sounds. This hasn't ever worked for me with cm9. Worked on the stock rom though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

litrekid

Sep 5, 2010
Is anyone having problems with alarms set with voice commands? They don't go off for me..

I will hit the mic icon on the home screen, say 'set alarm for 15 minutes,' a dialog will appear with the time it will set for, I click OK, toast pops up with a 'alarm set for 14 minutes' but the alarm never sounds. This hasn't ever worked for me with cm9. Worked on the stock rom though.
I tried this as well and it didn't go off. Not sure whet the problem is.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA App

JediMasterASD

Mar 31, 2008
Did a wipe and installed the 4-22 nightly and new 4-22 gapps, noticed nothing would "restore", as in my apps or wifi passwords and such. Anyone else have this problem?

I ended up wiping again and installing 4-22 nightly with 3-17 gapps for everything to work correctly.

Google's auto restore did not work for me either with 4/22 nightly and gapps.

rdoane

May 27, 2010
Can someone see if the 4-22 gapps will restore if installed again? I don't mind re doing my settings once but if they don't restore in the future that will be a no go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

magozz

May 24, 2009
New York

Have you checked the ringtone setting in alarm and made sure it wasnt on silent? Sometimes thats the default.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cyanogenlogo.png

I AM TAKING NO OWNERSHIP FOR ANY OF THE CURRENT CONTENT OF THIS THREAD, NOR AM I CLAIMING IT TO BE OF MY CREATION.

So, back in my Droid Incredible days we had a thread just like this which was hugely popular and enormously helpful and I decided to bring the same to the Galaxy Nexus. Essentially this thread will be a place to discuss anything and everything pertaining to the releases of CM9 and seeing as the first nightly was released today, I think this is a good time to start.

I will compile and keep updated all links including: nightly/stable releases, Gapps, kernels, and user created mods. This will be your "One Stop Shop" for all things CM9 related, whether you need the latest release or a battery mod to spruce things up.

NIGHTLY CHANGE LOG
    Merge change log can be found here
    BBQ Alternate change log
    Alternate change log

MOST CURRENT NIGHTLY RELEASE
    All Nightly Downloads - Toro
    All Release Candidate Downloads - Toro

MOST CURRENT RELEASE CANDIDATE
    -To be announced

MOST CURRENT STABLE RELEASE
    -To be announced

MOST CURRENT GAPPS
    Latest Official Gapps download
    -Obviously choose the one for 9.0.x

CM COMPATIBLE KERNELS
    *Please note that any kernel other than stock may cause loss of features, especially those related to color settings*
    -Franco's Kernel can be found here (reported working): LINK
    -Imoseyon's LeanKernel can be found here (reported working): LINK

THEMES AND MODS
    -Huge collection of CM9 theme manager themes: LINK
    I fixed tethering. I submitted it to gerrit now it just needs merged.
    Are you using juice defender or anything like that?

Naw man I just had the governor set to hotplugx and underclocked to 900 mhz lol it didnt lag so I stuck for it with a day and thats what I got. By far the best results I've ever gotten on my Nexus
    Added a link in the OP to a thread which has a huge collection of theme manager themes. Please give me a heads up if you find others I should add.