Missing bitmap battery_error & phone not turn on

Search This thread

neotenshi

Sep 19, 2010
Hello. based on a previous question, I wanted to know if this can be fixed for me.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1552793

my Inspire will not turn, was doing the downgrade, flash smoothly after finishing, asked to press the "Power" button to restart. But then again this is not working.

not connected, will not start, shows no sign of life ... I press the power button, or the combo for the bootloader and nothing happens. BUT if I plug cable in minutes comes the message:

(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00059
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00061
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00067
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00071
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00073
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00077
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00079
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00083
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00089
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00091
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00095
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap charging_full_00099
(code -1)
E:missing bitmap battery_error
(code -1)

What I can do now? I can not enter recovery or the bootloader, or HBOOT, no connection via ADB or fastboot in PC terminal.

Help me please! :crying:

Cheers!

Gizmoe

Pull out battery for a few seconds again. Put back in and do not plug in. Then try to boot into bootloader again. If phone turns on and hangs just let it sit for a while. If you get to bootloader, then select fastboot and plug into pc. If it seems to hang after making a selection just let phone sit until it processes the command. If you get to fastboot and see fastboot USB on screen then download and run this ruu from pc.

Ruu US 2.47.502.7

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

Reactions: betogbe

neotenshi

Sep 19, 2010
Pull out battery for a few seconds again. Put back in and do not plug in. Then try to boot into bootloader again. If phone turns on and hangs just let it sit for a while. If you get to bootloader, then select fastboot and plug into pc. If it seems to hang after making a selection just let phone sit until it processes the command. If you get to fastboot and see fastboot USB on screen then download and run this ruu from pc.

Ruu US 2.47.502.7

I did it and nothing happens :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

neotenshi

Sep 19, 2010
Hmm. Have you tried booting without the sd card in?

Also I tried, but nothing happened. What I do, is I had left the phone for a moment, and turned on the screen, vibrating for a while. It took about 5 minutes, the phone stopped vibrating, passed the home screen (HTC) and reached the bootanimation, started smoothly. To avoid problems, I wanted then flash the RUU, but when reboot into bootloader, it goes off and is also the principle. So what I need is to return the default bootloader. that's possible?

Cheers!!

Gizmoe

Also I tried, but nothing happened. What I do, is I had left the phone for a moment, and turned on the screen, vibrating for a while. It took about 5 minutes, the phone stopped vibrating, passed the home screen (HTC) and reached the bootanimation, started smoothly. To avoid problems, I wanted then flash the RUU, but when reboot into bootloader, it goes off and is also the principle. So what I need is to return the default bootloader. that's possible?

Cheers!!

Yes you will be able to fix the bootloader by flashing the ruu I provided in link above. The ruu replaces everything. But you may want to try just flashing hboot first. You will be able to enter bootloader but what normally takes a micro second is going to take several minutes. It will seem like a ridiculous amount of time. When you let your phone boot and enter Rom start the hack kit so its running and leave it open. Then use adb to send the "adb reboot bootloader" command and wait however long it takes to get to the fastboot screen. Then when on fastboot screen use the hack kit option menu to flash the right hboot. If successful then run the ruu from the same fastboot screen. Just to clarify, hboot has its main screen which has the five options and one of those options is fastboot which takes you to the fastboot screen. When using adb to reboot bootloader it will take you to the fastboot portion of hboot.

neotenshi

Sep 19, 2010
Yes you will be able to fix the bootloader by flashing the ruu I provided in link above. The ruu replaces everything. But you may want to try just flashing hboot first. You will be able to enter bootloader but what normally takes a micro second is going to take several minutes. It will seem like a ridiculous amount of time. When you let your phone boot and enter Rom start the hack kit so its running and leave it open. Then use adb to send the "adb reboot bootloader" command and wait however long it takes to get to the fastboot screen. Then when on fastboot screen use the hack kit option menu to flash the right hboot. If successful then run the ruu from the same fastboot screen. Just to clarify, hboot has its main screen which has the five options and one of those options is fastboot which takes you to the fastboot screen. When using adb to reboot bootloader it will take you to the fastboot portion of hboot.

I did what you say, but in the process is:

***************** writing 'zip' ... Contained in the signature INFOadopting this image ...
INFOsignature checking ...

And that does not advance. I put a 2GB memory, also tried with a 16GB, but it was the same

neotenshi

Sep 19, 2010
He reached the fastboot USB, detected the process, because he did a wipe of cache, and copied the PD98IMG.zip. After this happened he said. I was about 1 hour or a little less

Gizmoe

Also it can be done the PD98IMG way. If you can get to fastboot USB though just set your pc to not sleep or turn on screen saver so its in the always on mode and run ruu from pc and let it sit. Keep checking pc every so often to click next step if needed. If it doesn't complete within 8 hours then it probably won't work. When I get home from work tonight I will put together a PD98IMG of the gingerbread hboot and we can try that route.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium

neotenshi

Sep 19, 2010
Also it can be done the PD98IMG way. If you can get to fastboot USB though just set your pc to not sleep or turn on screen saver so its in the always on mode and run ruu from pc and let it sit. Keep checking pc every so often to click next step if needed. If it doesn't complete within 8 hours then it probably won't work. When I get home from work tonight I will put together a PD98IMG of the gingerbread hboot and we can try that route.

Thank you! I will follow the steps again, try other avenues to see what happens. Hopefully they fix

neotenshi

Sep 19, 2010
Here is a PD98IMG you can try. It has the old gingerbread hboot that works for all inspires.

hboot 0.85.0024

Just place directly on sd card and use adb to reboot bootloader. Then select bootloader on screen when option becomes available. If this doesn't work I can try one with a different android-info.

I put the .zip in the SDcard, reboot in bootloader, and select "bootloader". And here I am, waiting.
As approximately how long I can wait? Took about 15 minutes when I upload the file, and still nothing happens.

I'll wait!

Gizmoe

I put the .zip in the SDcard, reboot in bootloader, and select "bootloader". And here I am, waiting.
As approximately how long I can wait? Took about 15 minutes when I upload the file, and still nothing happens.

I'll wait!

Do you see hboot switch to green scrolling words where it says checking for PD98IMG and other similar files?

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Also can you post what it says in your hboot. Such as if your s on or s off and hboot version. Just to clarify.

neotenshi

Sep 19, 2010
Do you see hboot switch to green scrolling words where it says checking for PD98IMG and other similar files?

Nope, from the previous post that nothing has moved. Siguie same thing. And frozen, because within the bootloader (fastboot / RECOVERY / FR / SIMLOCK / IMAGE CRC), pressing the volume buttons, does not move or react

[/COLOR]Also can you post what it says in your hboot. Such as if your s on or s off and hboot version. Just to clarify.

Of course:

ACE PVT SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.85.0007
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.03.02.26_M
EMCC-boot
And the date

Gizmoe

Seeing as how you're s on neither fastboot flash nor PD98IMG will work. I should have cleared that up earlier. Let phone boot into Rom again. Select to enable USB debugging in settings-->Applications-->development and set phone to charge only. Run option 1 from the hack kit again and cross your fingers and hope it works at least in obtaining s off. If you can at least get s off it should be a breeze from there to replace hboot.

neotenshi

Sep 19, 2010
I was reading this: http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=383383 That is what is currently happening to me (in Spanish), and the solution is http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=821973&page=175

BUT!! I have no root or S-OFF

In other news:

Ace Advanced Hack Kit [Linux/OSX/Windows] attn1 2011/2012

| * SIM Unlock |
2 - DONATE (Encouraged, but optional) | * SuperCID |
http://psas.revskills.de/?q=goldcard | * Root |
http://www.eff.org/ | * Busybox |
| |
o - Options Menu (Return to Stock, Flash radios, etc)
t - Toggle Flash Method - current method is fastbootRUU

q - Quit

[Select and press Enter]1

/sdcard/PD98IMG.zip
26.03.02.26_M
* server not running *
1501 KB/s (4359771 bytes in 2.835s)
pkg: /data/local/tmp/stericson.busybox-1.apk
Success
1252 KB/s (19240 bytes in 0.015s)
1742 KB/s (4564992 bytes in 2.558s)
1573 KB/s (3737600 bytes in 2.320s)
1702 KB/s (557962 bytes in 0.320s)
797 KB/s (9796 bytes in 0.012s)
1448 KB/s (572752 bytes in 0.386s)
1930 KB/s (134401 bytes in 0.068s)
1515 KB/s (13968 bytes in 0.009s)
Setting up for Froyo restore....
1534 KB/s (3002368 bytes in 1.910s)
1531 KB/s (2998272 bytes in 1.912s)
1502 KB/s (284576 bytes in 0.185s)
1519 KB/s (284668 bytes in 0.183s)
1 archivo(s) copiado(s).
Kernel version is Froyo... Using psnueter to temproot...
property service neutered.
killing adbd. (should restart in a second or two)
/dev/block/vold/179:33 /mnt/sdcard vfat rw,dirsync,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,uid=1000,gid=1015,fmask=0702,dmask=07
allow_utime=0020,codepage=cp437,iocharset=iso8859-1,shortname=mixed,utf8,errors=remount-ro 0 0
tmpfs /mnt/sdcard/.android_secure tmpfs ro,relatime,size=0k,mode=000 0 0
HTC android goldcard tool Copyright (C) 2011, Wayne D. Hoxsie Jr.
Original code by B. Kerler. Special thanks to ATTN1 and the XDA team.
Donations can be made to the Electronic Frontier Foundation:
http://www.eff.org/
or to B. Kerler:
http://psas.revskills.de/
0+1 records in
0+1 records out
384 bytes transferred in 0.003 secs (128000 bytes/sec)
--set_version set. VERSION will be changed to: 1.31.405.6
Misc partition is "/dev/block/mmcblk0p17"
Patching and backing up misc partition...
Starting update process....
< waiting for device >

Restart and does not start :(

Last edited:

neotenshi

Sep 19, 2010
I FIXED IT!!!

I explain the problem a little better. It bootloader that had been corrupted, together with the ROM part. The ROM started, but was delayed about 30 minutes to do.

This is the procedure:

1) Obviously, having bookstores ADB, debemso follow this guideline

mkdir c: \ PD98IMG-HBFX
cd \ PD98IMG-HBFX
get the hack kit, take psneuter and gfree and put in c: \ PD98IMG-HBFX
wget PD98IMG-HBFX
UNZIP PD98IMG-HBFX.zip to c: \ PD98IMG-HBFX
md5sum hboot.nb0
hboot.nb0 adb push / data / local / tmp /
adb push gfree / data / local / tmp /
adb push psneuter / data / local / tmp /
adb shell chmod 0755 / data / local / tmp / gfree
adb shell chmod 0755 / data / local / tmp / psneuter
adb shell / data / local / tmp / psneuter
adb shell / data / local / tmp / gfree-f
adb shell
dd if = / data/local/tmp/hboot.nb0 of = / dev/block/mmcblk0p18
dd if = / dev/block/mmcblk0p18 of = / data / local / tmp / hboot.test
sync
exit
adb pull / data / local / tmp / hboot.test
md5sum hboot.test
All md5sums Should be 2a28dcd53ea26504be9a86572a348aa1
adb reboot

With this, the bootloader is fully functional. To then flash a RUU default

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ajetczltmo5f1vu

You have to enter the bootloader, have more than 30% of battery for the procedure.

After this, and to finally rooting, recovery and have the safest, Custom ROM, you must have the Advanced Ace Hack Kit

And simply put OPTION 1

After a while let alone have everything on hand

I hope they serve and special thanks to Gizmoe

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ruu US 2.47.502.7