Expanding Your Screen

Search This thread

noname81

Jun 28, 2009
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Glad you liked it. LMT is probably the first app I install after rooting any Android phone. Try adding a second layer of Pie for custom apps, or custom icons. I am yet to touch my sleep/wake button thanks to LMT. Theres so much you can do with it. Starting to sound like a salesman now :D

If you mean the notification on top of the pie, then just disable the Show Status Infos in the Settings tab

Or if you mean the notification in the status bar just longpress on it -> app info -> uncheck show notifications.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: A2Trip

madgalaxy

Mar 9, 2006
Tampa
Oh, thanks! If it's so easy to be da man, I like it! :D Enjoy LMT!

I use Gravity Box and have PIE controls in landscape ONLY! In portrait I have the nav bar reduced to 75%. It works quite well and I maximize my screen real estate! I tried LMT (year or two ago), but did not like PIE controls ALL the time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gravity box alone does this...
    3a9yrege.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
    I did this today and I am so happy i did. I hid my nav bar using this app

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmd.hidesoftkeys

and now if i want to access it i just swipe up it makes my screen look so much bigger and recommend everyone gives it a try

The best thing to happen to Android. Combine this with No Nav Bar using XPosed, and you'll never go back to using the standard buttons again

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150
    No that pie controls not halo.

Sent from my XT1060
    Glad you liked it. LMT is probably the first app I install after rooting any Android phone. Try adding a second layer of Pie for custom apps, or custom icons. I am yet to touch my sleep/wake button thanks to LMT. Theres so much you can do with it. Starting to sound like a salesman now :D

If you mean the notification on top of the pie, then just disable the Show Status Infos in the Settings tab

Or if you mean the notification in the status bar just longpress on it -> app info -> uncheck show notifications.

Sent from my Nexus 5