Screen Blank ! {Issue}

Search This thread

Drogakit

Aug 16, 2012
Hi! :D This is my first time posting something here but I had no choice since a troubleshoot the handset in every single way that I could

Heres my situation, I bought a Samsung Glaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 last month, then I was riding the bus to go work and suddently my cellphone starts getting stucked, then I restart the handset in order to refresh it ( Regular restart not forced or anything like that ) When the cellphone succesfully restarted the screen wont come up, I heard the booting sound, the lockscreen sound, even I heard some messages coming up but the screen is totally in blank
Already troubleshoot the handset removing the battery, removing the SD Card, SIM card and wait for 5 minutes but the screen didnt show up again... My handset is not rooted and I never dropped or damage it or anything like that. This situation is very frustrated because I HAVE to make so many calls to my girlfriend and my daughter and I'm not allowed to do it.

Can you Pleeeeeeeeeeeease help me out with this!? If you can its well appreciated !!! :( :crying:

kms108

Sep 16, 2007
Hi! :D This is my first time posting something here but I had no choice since a troubleshoot the handset in every single way that I could

Heres my situation, I bought a Samsung Glaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 last month, then I was riding the bus to go work and suddently my cellphone starts getting stucked, then I restart the handset in order to refresh it ( Regular restart not forced or anything like that ) When the cellphone succesfully restarted the screen wont come up, I heard the booting sound, the lockscreen sound, even I heard some messages coming up but the screen is totally in blank
Already troubleshoot the handset removing the battery, removing the SD Card, SIM card and wait for 5 minutes but the screen didnt show up again... My handset is not rooted and I never dropped or damage it or anything like that. This situation is very frustrated because I HAVE to make so many calls to my girlfriend and my daughter and I'm not allowed to do it.

Can you Pleeeeeeeeeeeease help me out with this!? If you can its well appreciated !!! :( :crying:

not sure if this will help, you can try a master reset, also you haven't rooted the phone, but did you flash it.

rrgrrg

Aug 31, 2012
Alexandria
rrgrrgofficial.wordpress.com

try using a usb jig to get to download mode and reflash a stock rom ... if u dont have one you can make it by yourself
:laugh:

Drogakit

Aug 16, 2012
Well I take my handset to the assistance because it was under warranty so... I need to wait 15 days in order to have it fixed or they give me a new one... Thank you anyways for helping me out !!! :laugh::good: