[Q] Considering switching from moto g to sony xperia SP?

Search This thread

Po678

Sep 13, 2012
Is it a ridiculous decision to exchange moto g for sony xperia SP ??? i like the looks of the SP

nuange

Aug 14, 2013
Not at all! It depends of what you need: if you want a larger screen, a faster CPU (I think that S4 pro dual is faster than S400), if you don't care to have the last android updates like kit kat and you are ready to put the difference of100$ in a xperia,
You've got the shining illumination bar and so on ;) after that my little deception is the weight but I accepted it long time ago ;)

Envoyé de mon C5303 en utilisant Tapatalk

SubZeroS2

Jan 4, 2014
Alexandria
Please no...

Horrible idea, It's considered a downgrade more than an upgrade. The SP only has a better GPU. Stick with the G for now, if you really like Sony, wait for the Xperia G to come out (a new mid-range phone) I own an SP but I wouldn't recommend buying it now, maybe last year but now, definatly not. Also it weighs a ton which is one of it's bigger flaws.

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
Horrible idea, It's considered a downgrade more than an upgrade. The SP only has a better GPU. Stick with the G for now, if you really like Sony, wait for the Xperia G to come out (a new mid-range phone) I own an SP but I wouldn't recommend buying it now, maybe last year but now, definatly not. Also it weighs a ton which is one of it's bigger flaws.

This phone is incredibly fast though and it only improved when 4.3 came out

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

no_username_available

May 14, 2013
Toronto
well the dual core krait in the SP is much faster than the moto G and it has better gpu, the camera's are on par, but only because of the terrible software on the xsp, the battery in the sp trumps the G and not to mention the LED strip on the XSP. wait till the xperia G comes out, now thats gonna be one heck of a phone