[Q] Boot animation

Search This thread

eman7131

Mar 29, 2014
So I am running EclipticOne Sense6 4.4 rom, and I can't seem to touch the folder containing the boot up or down animations. I get permission denied. I've checked the read/write properties through es file manager and it says I have those permissions. Am I missin something?

ccarr313

Dec 18, 2013
Elyria
www.facebook.com
So I am running EclipticOne Sense6 4.4 rom, and I can't seem to touch the folder containing the boot up or down animations. I get permission denied. I've checked the read/write properties through es file manager and it says I have those permissions. Am I missin something?

I've always had to install boot up and down anims through recovery flashed zip files on my m7vzw.

brymaster5000

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
New Hampshire

What do you want to do? It's under system/customize/resource.

Sent from my Lunar Ecliptic One.

eman7131

Mar 29, 2014
Thanks. I ended up using a different file explorer and this one worked. Thanks for the help