In store purchase from sprint!

Search This thread

SwaggaSnatcha

Aug 27, 2010
peoria,il
Been calling my Sprint store every day asking if i could purchase the m8 and today they said yes So i walked in to my local store and they sold it to me with the easy pay.So check your stores and dont wait for shipping:good:

Last edited:

Sandman9043

Sep 28, 2013
Going to be getting my in less than an hour so hopefully it's as good as it looks

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

comstar

Feb 1, 2009
3 miles from Sprint HQ
Local Sprint store on the campus of the Sprint World Headquarters has the M8 for sale. What a nice phone! Too bad I have to wait until the 28th to get it because I'm on someone's employee plan.

starcastic

Jun 15, 2007
Picked mine up in-store yesterday, it's probably the only good experience I've ever had in a Sprint store. This after trying for a week to buy online/through telesales with their bull**** shuffling between departments Easy Pay problems. I happened to call the store telesales had sent me to originally that had told me there was no such phone. Now they had them in, but after further reflection I decided they were so clueless the last time that I should try another store so I called the other one in town. First girl said they didnt have them in, but I called back and talked to a second person at that location and confirmed they they had them and that he'd done Easy Pay upgrades with that handset already.

Had to wait 20 minutes to be seen by someone, which is annoying but not their fault if they're that busy. Once I got to talk to a rep everythign was great, done in 10 or 15 minutes.

-Apollo-

Mar 14, 2010
Tacoma
I got mine yesterday from BB. I wanted to get it from Sprint, but they wouldn't let me use my upgrade! They told me easy-pay only with them...no upgrades! They really should re-think that as HTC can use all of the sales they can get. Would have been nice if they released it on all carriers 3/25/14, I would have got it then. No way am I gonna order online, I have no patience to wait! Love HTC and always buy their flagship phones, and that really skewed their sales numbers. Anyways, this phone is an absolute beast!!

-Apollo-

Mar 14, 2010
Tacoma
Yeah, I used my upgrade and they also bought my M7 (which was actually submerged in a mud puddle last month and still worked perfectly) for $125! Hell yeah, got out of BB paying about $87 with tax...not bad. Great build quality on these things!

Reactions: sslbaron

scott_0

Jun 21, 2012
how do they determine what an individual pays down using "easy pay"

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk

-Apollo-

Mar 14, 2010
Tacoma
A working used M7 is worth more than twice that, you were robbed.

Well, I guess I get robbed every time I sell back my old phone for the maximum buyback allowed! I'm ok with it, I don't have time to try to sell my phone to someone for top dollar, especially knowing it was submerged in water. I'm not comfortable trying to rob anyone. I was just happy about getting the max! Plus a couple of the corners were banged up.

Reactions: sslbaron

ajones7279

Nov 6, 2007
Somewhere
www.twitter.com

Got mine today. The guy at the Sprint store said it depends on your credit/whether you have a spending limit on your account or not. After checking some paperwork, he said it would be $100 down, but when he checked my account, he said I wouldn't have to make a down payment. Just had to pay the taxes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Love you Best BUY!

Got the Gold Ver from Best Buy, Price Match $99.00 for Sams Club Match

Okay so here is what I did, Contract renewal was on 6/1

Called Sprint Account Services - Option 5-5-2

Complained about service issues on current device, took early upgrade offer at $100, got them down to $60 after issues with previous device.

Then went to Best Buy,

Currently at $199, Lowered price to $99 for Match at Sams Club Offer, then additional $20 off for putting in an application for Best Buy card (which I already had one so it came back as a duplicate with no credit inquiry), then used 10% coupon code found on ebay, $8, then $35 in gift certs (called Best rewards for free 250 points offer) plus 20% any car charger.

Total - $60 with waived upgrade fee to Sprint
    Total - $36 + $7 for Phone and Charger to Best Buy with 5% on Best Buy Card.

:)
    So with unlimited data for 12 months and monthly payments, does that mean you own the phone after e year and no more monthly payments???

Sent from my "All New EVO"

No. If you have unlimited data on the line for 12 consecutive months and decide to upgrade, you trade the phone in (must be in like-new condition) and start over again with Easy Pay.

Personally, the fewer monthly payments I have the better. I'll pay for my device in full, either craigslist, swappa, retail, etc. This probably isn't an option for everyone.

Got mine today. The guy at the Sprint store said it depends on your credit/whether you have a spending limit on your account or not. After checking some paperwork, he said it would be $100 down, but when he checked my account, he said I wouldn't have to make a down payment. Just had to pay the taxes.
    Lol, wut?

You lost me, but I'm sure it was a good deal.

Sent from M8 on XDA Premium APP

LOL, my bad I know I was so excited I just wrote away.
    Yeah, I used my upgrade and they also bought my M7 (which was actually submerged in a mud puddle last month and still worked perfectly) for $125! Hell yeah, got out of BB paying about $87 with tax...not bad. Great build quality on these things!