What did you get with the Z2?

Search This thread

BanziBaby

Oct 21, 2010
@sdfgsteve I first flashed the Taiwan .69 firmware & didn't have any issues with it, then a couple of days later I flashed the so called UK generic .55 firmware & had a few issues with slow speeds, google play services crashes & apps not downloading from my google account, today I flashed back to .69 & no crashes & apps downloaded ok from google account this time.

The couple of added apps in .69 were uninstalled & also disabled facebook & most of the sony sharing apps.

sdfgsteve

Dec 24, 2013
@sdfgsteve I first flashed the Taiwan .69 firmware & didn't have any issues with it, then a couple of days later I flashed the so called UK generic .55 firmware & had a few issues with slow speeds, google play services crashes & apps not downloading from my google account, today I flashed back to .69 & no crashes & apps downloaded ok from google account this time.

The couple of added apps in .69 were uninstalled & also disabled facebook & most of the sony sharing apps.

I don't use Google, so I couldn't tell you about those issues. The only slow speed I've had is sometimes when turning off wireless, it doesn't pick up mobile data. I have to airplane mode on/off to get it back.

I'm just waiting for a TA backup exploit + CM though, really. :)

BanziBaby

Oct 21, 2010
Not really noticed the mobile data issue mate but then I usually have that turned off. I'm waiting on the TA backup as well so I can root to get AdAway on it & also change the DPI, will wait a bit to let the custom roms that will come mature a bit.

stress40

Hey people. I. got mine yesterday. I ordered black and got purple ? . I got the standard ear phones and the smartband as well as the usual usb cable etc. I have to say that I am loving this beast. I am also not experiencing any issues so far. I'm currently stress testing battery. Oh, I also got a huge black eye with it due to an accident at work yesterday. I'll get the windbag of woe to take a picture of it when she gets home. I'm on sick Leave just now ? so I have plenty of time to play with my phone.

Sent from my D6503 using xda premium

Sverigevader

Aug 25, 2010
Ordered from Tele2 in Sweden, only extra was the smartband.

Another carrier had the noise canceling headphones bundled.

I had to order the headphones and the charge dock myself, but they were really cheap so it's cool.

Pesetio

May 7, 2014
Got mine from VodafoneAU

Comes with
Micro USB charging cable
Power plug
Generic earphones
USB OTG cable

Guess I got the poverty pack :(

PiskopatYazar

Feb 7, 2013
Charger, charger cable, noise cancelling headphones, USB OTG cable, screen protector.
Nothing really exciting to be honest. Hope I can get the speakers from Sony to feel a wee bit special :).

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

leocooper

Oct 18, 2012
Turku, Finland
You don't seem to get anything extra with the phone expect for the SmartBand here in Finland... Standard headphones and no OTG-cable :crying::crying: Even though one store is selling it without the SmartBand it still has only standard headphones, so much for a single EU box like someone mentioned

festa20

Jan 6, 2011
Barnsley
As I said I was getting the £50 voucher for play store and 50% off smartband they both come today here I come play store

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

feis

Dec 30, 2008
You don't seem to get anything extra with the phone expect for the SmartBand here in Finland... Standard headphones and no OTG-cable :crying::crying: Even though one store is selling it without the SmartBand it still has only standard headphones, so much for a single EU box like someone mentioned

Would trade nc headphones, usb otg cable and cheap screen protector for smartband anyday! I really want smartband, but missed all deals and now its painful to pay another 80pounds or so for it.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

Reb0rn

Sep 19, 2007
Sweden
I bought retail z2 purple here in Sweden. No dock. No noise cancelation. No screen protector. Im happy I atleast got the smartband.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

martys1974

Mar 25, 2013
Z2 Pre order

Pre ordered Z2 with Vodafone UK online and got the usual - Phone, USB charger and plug, noise cancellation headphones ( Which are pretty good) and courtasy of being one of the first 3000 pre orders i get a 32 inch Sony Bravia TV which went through sucessfully yesterday :laugh: I have also claimed the 6 free films and games through Xperia Lounge, cant be bad, never had so many freebies !!!

paras

Apr 15, 2007
Sony is giving so many freebies nowadays

Sent From My Nexus 5 Stock 4.4.2

CasseTrop

Aug 22, 2009
Montreal
In Canada, horrible first iphone generation style headphones, usb cable, wall charger and nothing else.

Horrible.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

crótach

Sep 20, 2012
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
Preordered from Amazon Germany. Got the noise cancelling headphones and a Brazil fifa sticker :p

No dock, but I bought one separately and sent it back - it's rubbish and only works with wall charger.

Top Liked Posts