My oppo find 7a wont OTA update

Search This thread
Hello i have a problem and i where just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same think.. :)

When i want to do the ota update it downloads it fine no problem, then it restarts and says installing update, afterwards it says update failed with no futher explanation.

I have been trying to do it five times or so..

The update is called: x9006_12.A.05_INT_005_140605

I have root if that makes any difference. :)

Zoltan-X

Oct 14, 2012
Do you have a find 7a (X9006) or find 7? Have you installed a custom recovery? Why don't you install the ColorOS 1.2.1i stable? If you're not at stock recovery flash it and retry!

Cheers

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk

nifear4

Jan 27, 2012
Never Ever Land
Hello i have a problem and i where just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same think.. :)

When i want to do the ota update it downloads it fine no problem, then it restarts and says installing update, afterwards it says update failed with no futher explanation.

I have been trying to do it five times or so..

The update is called: x9006_12.A.05_INT_005_140605

I have root if that makes any difference. :)

This update is basically the same as ColorOS 1.2.1i. Just flash 1.2.1i. Another thing you can try is re-flashing your recovery. That seemed to fix it for me. And I too, have root.

:victory:

DroidSK

May 13, 2014
That is what zoltan indicated. Flash the stock recovery, run the update and then reflash your custom recovery.

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have stock recovery i dont need custom recovery, so why flash stock recovery when its already on it... ? I really dont understand what you are suggesting.. :)

Sendt fra min X9006 med Tapatalk