Network and WiFi signal poor

Search This thread

lsalamun

Mar 15, 2011
Varaždin
lsdesign.xyz
Hi guys,
Today my girlfriend got s4 mini i9195 international lte version.
The phone is on 4.2.2 and i noticed that the signal is very poor on network.

On my s3 i have full 4 bars while she has none/1 bar, also the wifi disconects sometimes, it says it is connected but it doesn't load anything, it needs to be switched off and on again.

The phone is brand new unrooted.
Is it due to bugs in 4.2.2 (i don't know i don't follow s4 mini forum just s3).
I also tried software update but it says it's the latest (lying obviously:D).

Also to mention, sometimes the SystemUI restarts and wallpaper goes black. Is that another bug?

Any help is appreciated, cheers.

Sent from my pebble blue scoobie doo using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

rrgrrg

Aug 31, 2012
Alexandria
rrgrrgofficial.wordpress.com
if you are a stock guy with no mods just stock go to sammobile and find your countrey\its area and download its firmware and flash it but backup before doing so ... the black wallpaper comes when the systemui.apk crashes ... there must be a dirty cache or something

Reactions: lsalamun

lsalamun

Mar 15, 2011
Varaždin
lsdesign.xyz
if you are a stock guy with no mods just stock go to sammobile and find your countrey\its area and download its firmware and flash it but backup before doing so ... the black wallpaper comes when the systemui.apk crashes ... there must be a dirty cache or something
Everything is fully stock.
It doesn't have any new firmware for my carrier, but it has for another carrier in my country, can i flash this firmware, both are for i9195.

And another question, i don't have many knowledge in KNOX, so to ask, can normal flashing via Odin activate KNOX, or flashing via Kies?

Toje2

Apr 13, 2009
Try making sure bluetooth is off.

My S4-Mini cant do both at the same time, and I have had 2.

lsalamun

Mar 15, 2011
Varaždin
lsdesign.xyz
Try making sure bluetooth is off.

My S4-Mini cant do both at the same time, and I have had 2.

Bluetooth was off, but NFC was on maybe he was getting a problem, or i'll just have to accept that it has weaker antennas than s3.

Also, will flashing a stock firmware via Odin activate Knox? Because it's on 4.2.2 now and would like to upgrade to 4.4.2 (but i read many want to downgrade).

Toje2

Apr 13, 2009
I guess its just weaker then,

Going back to stock should not activate knox, it did not when I did it to flash a new radio.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.