[ROM][AUGUST 2] Apolo7 | 5.0.0 | 4.4.3 KitKat |6.07.1540.1| Sense 6|

Search This thread

dani_nec

Apr 30, 2012
Barcelona
You have something else draining your battery, battery is even better with elemental kernel,has been thousands times discussed. I recommend to scan what is draining your battery or if is there some wakelock draining your battery, use gsam battery monitor to scan and see I recently saw chrome draining my battery like an angry shark and giving me a strange wakelock, using another browser right now and enjoying the perfect couple ElementalX +toolbox there is nothing better by now, except the beer I'm about to drink to see football, go River plate!

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Full wipe, no wakeloks, no at normal activity.. battery life very poor. I try with various roms 4.4.3 with same result with elemental.
4.4.2 + kangaroo = double battery life Sith exactly same configuration and apps

matitorres07

Nov 7, 2013
Cordoba
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Full wipe, no wakeloks, no at normal activity.. battery life very poor. I try with various roms 4.4.3 with same result with elemental.
4.4.2 + kangaroo = double battery life Sith exactly same configuration and apps

Weird, if you come back to 4.4.3 scan your battery and post the results here to see and discuss, hope to see you again ;)

matitorres07

Nov 7, 2013
Cordoba
Google Pixel 6 Pro
For those who are worried with battery life with ElementalX, here are my stats, as you can see I only consumed 4% and I used almost half hour the phone before go to sleep so In deep sleep I only spent 1 or 2 % all night, I can tell you, flar work is amazing with this kernel the same as poon work with kangaroo.

Attachments

• 1406556371237.jpg
    1406556371237.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 204
Reactions: blackhawk_LA

2WildFirE

Sadly I want to 'hate' German people but I can't, I like them, I'm a big fan of borussia dortmund since I'm a child. Hope to visit Germany sometime :D

Haha, good choice! tell me if you are in germany, then we can drink some good beer :good:
And bring Yamil to germany to. :cyclops:

Reactions: matitorres07

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
Hey guys. I just installed the latest version of this ROM and I must say it's very good. Fast and smooth with ElementalX 17. I noticed two things though...
1. Kalendar widget won't let me set up my calendars, only thing it does is scroll, can't even open my daily appointments.
2. NFC icon is not showing in notification bar when I enable NFC.
Not serious problems, just wanted to ask if someone else noticed this and how can I fix it?

Last edited:

dani_nec

Apr 30, 2012
Barcelona
For those who are worried with battery life with ElementalX, here are my stats, as you can see I only consumed 4% and I used almost half hour the phone before go to sleep so In deep sleep I only spent 1 or 2 % all night, I can tell you, flar work is amazing with this kernel the same as poon work with kangaroo.

I can't understand these things, for me it is impossible to give this...

You are using facebook, twitter, whatsapp, etc? have the sync turned on?

Greetings! :)

matitorres07

Nov 7, 2013
Cordoba
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Hey guys. I just installed the latest version of this ROM and I must say it's very good. Fast and smooth with ElementalX 17. I noticed two things though...
1. Kalendar widget won't let me set up my calendars, only thing it does is scroll, can't even open my daily appointments.
2. NFC icon is not showing in notification bar when I enable NFC.
Not serious problems, just wanted to ask if someone else noticed this and how can I fix it?

Sorry if I'm late, here its calendar, download the app, don't install it, with root browser or es file Explorer with root permissions place the apk on /system /priv app, the press the apk and give the right permission as the picture shows, and finally reboot your phone.

https://mega.co.nz/#!5sJCiYSB!TRNkATu9Ji_c8um6vjBumgBNzUPYOffN8RLhO4sMN7w

Attachments

• 1406655019343.jpg
    1406655019343.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 237

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
Sorry if I'm late, here its calendar, download the app, don't install it, with root browser or es file Explorer with root permissions place the apk on /system /priv app, the press the apk and give the right permission as the picture shows, and finally reboot your phone.

https://mega.co.nz/#!5sJCiYSB!TRNkATu9Ji_c8um6vjBumgBNzUPYOffN8RLhO4sMN7w

Thanks man! Great to see you care about isers of your ROM. Downloading now and will report [emoji106]

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Worked like a charm! Great job m8. I don't want to be a pain in the a** but what about NFC icon? My NFC works fine, but there is no icon on notification bar

Top Liked Posts