Cheap class 4 8gb sd and 16gb class 6.

Search This thread

the1c3man

Sep 30, 2010
I would never buy anything like a class 10 card from eBay unless the seller was someone like eBuyer or Argos, so many fake cards on eBay.

Better to pay more and know you are getting class 10. Also the class doesn't mean a hole lot, read and write speeds are what you should look at.

eraldo

Feb 15, 2010
London
I would never buy anything like a class 10 card from eBay unless the seller was someone like eBuyer or Argos, so many fake cards on eBay.

Better to pay more and know you are getting class 10. Also the class doesn't mean a hole lot, read and write speeds are what you should look at.

The class of the sd card IS what indicates the read and write speed, a class 10 gives you min 10mb sec write speed.

Soloos

Dec 26, 2010
Zagreb
It's also good to pay attention to the manufacturer. Some no-name class 4 card I got was barely working, while there's no problem with a Kingston one, with the same specs.

indyjones83

Nov 26, 2010
Bologna
It happened to me to find micro sd cards not respecting class written on them. there are a lot of softwares that mesure writing and reading speed. Personally, I would spend a little more money for a good product i.e. I have a 32Gb Samsung, Class 10 and I payed it 35€ (shipping included..)
If you don't need a big capability, a good 8gb or 16gb can cost you not more than 10-15€...
It's something you buy once and least for year..buy it good and you won't regret it!

eraldo

Feb 15, 2010
London
It happened to me to find micro sd cards not respecting class written on them. there are a lot of softwares that mesure writing and reading speed. Personally, I would spend a little more money for a good product i.e. I have a 32Gb Samsung, Class 10 and I payed it 35€ (shipping included..)
If you don't need a big capability, a good 8gb or 16gb can cost you not more than 10-15€...
It's something you buy once and least for year..buy it good and you won't regret it!

Well as i said my generic clas 4 4gb works to this day, so untill i find one that fails me i wont get a higher class branded one unless that happens but iv no use for a class 10.

mnlth

Dec 29, 2011
Just want to share my purchase on Dealextreme.

Kingston 4GB TF TransFlash MicroSD SDHC Memory Card (Class 4) for 6.40$ with free delivery. Working flawless on my LG 2x.

Check on dx.com to find the card, I still cannot post links on XDA : (