[ROM] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSMOOTH for the HP Touchpad

Search This thread

PatrickC

Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville
gadgtspot.com
Hey guys,
I'm in charge of the LiquidSMOOTH port to the TouchPad. If you would like to participate in our closed beta, please send me a PM with a link to this thread.
Only the first 10 will get into the beta. If all goes well, we hope to do a public release this week!

Thanks,
And happy testing!

====EDIT====

You can now visit the official open/public beta here!! Go, download, enjoy!

Last edited:

halfcalf

Aug 19, 2009
Minneapolis
would love to! but my touch pad and I are in different country's for the next week :(

Hopefully there will be a public release I can try by the time I get back!

S

-SGA-

Yes please!

Sent from my aokp_tenderloin using xda premium

copene

Dec 6, 2011
guys are doing backflips over this ROM in the Skyrocket thread so I'm guessing it's JB. Hit me with a link when it's available, I love torturing my TP.

4GivenByChrist

Dec 20, 2010
I ran LiquidSmooth on my DInc2 as my primary Rom, it was ICS, look forward to seeing what they have in store on the TP

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

nikos5800

Nov 30, 2010
It's a base off of CM10, so it would be Jelly Bean :)
We're working on a website that will have a list of features, right now the best way to know what is different is to talk to users, or use it yourself.

thanks
I can't wait for the first official jellybean rom!:p
guess sound still doesn't working right?

Last edited:

PatrickC

Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville
gadgtspot.com
thanks
This ROM won't have sound at first, but I'm working with the CyanogenMod touchpad developers to have it (soon) hopefully! No promisses though
Will this ROM have a working camera?
I am actually going to work with the developer who got the camera working for CM9 to get this working on CM10 (Or our ROM)
Will most likely not have working camera at launch, but I hope to have it in as soon as I can.

copene

Dec 6, 2011
I hate to say this because I know it would be nice, but, the camera on the TP has got to be the worst camera ever made. It sucks with every morsel of the word sucks.

Reactions: kiddecks

blmvxer

Jan 13, 2012
I hate to say this because I know it would be nice, but, the camera on the TP has got to be the worst camera ever made. It sucks with every morsel of the word sucks.

It may be terrible, but at least it's a camera. :)

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,
    I'm in charge of the LiquidSMOOTH port to the TouchPad. If you would like to participate in our closed beta, please send me a PM with a link to this thread.
    Only the first 10 will get into the beta. If all goes well, we hope to do a public release this week!

Thanks,
    And happy testing!

====EDIT====

You can now visit the official open/public beta here!! Go, download, enjoy!
    Guys,
    I have the WiFi issue fixed. Won't be sending out another beta for at least a day or so, just because I want to try and work a secret feature into it :)
    Stay tuned here for more info as I get further along in this port!
    I will be posting a public BETA tomorrow. I won't be using this thread, but will poet the link in a new post, as well as update the OP. Stay tuned!

Sent from my Photon Q LTE using Tapatalk 2
    thanks
    This ROM won't have sound at first, but I'm working with the CyanogenMod touchpad developers to have it (soon) hopefully! No promisses though
    Will this ROM have a working camera?
    I am actually going to work with the developer who got the camera working for CM9 to get this working on CM10 (Or our ROM)
    Will most likely not have working camera at launch, but I hope to have it in as soon as I can.
    Guys,
    Not much to report today besides me trying to get my surprise working for release :)
    Aiming for the end of the week public release, but nothing is finalized. Send me a PM and you will be included in the next beta rollout.

Thanks!