I9100g ics???

Search This thread

Metallico

Apr 21, 2012
Montevideo (Uruguay)
Hi people, Im Andres from Uruguay (South America)
Im new here and i got some questions but im gonna star with just one.

The I9100G will be upgradable to ICS?
I want to know beacuse i bought this model on Amazon thinking that it was a normal I9100.

Im really dissapointed with this seller but i think its too late...

Thanks a lot people and sorry about my English

rascal123

Mar 4, 2012
kl

I want to know beacuse i bought this model on Amazon thinking that it was a normal I9100.

Can't u do a search before asking question and start a new thread? Dont spamming this forum with useless thread..:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100G

punjprateek

Dec 4, 2011
new delhi

Yes soon there will be ics update but dnt open new thread here search the forum 1st plssss we request all the new members here

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA

_AnAkIn_

Feb 7, 2012

Which I9100G do you have (product code)?

12play

Mar 5, 2012
Mannheim
OMG don't act like this forum has that much activity. it's nearly dead. and he is from uruguay and it seems like he never had that much to do with mobile phones or this forum. i know this is developers forum, but even facebook group is the same. for what do i need community when i cant help people??? otherwise a blog would be enough for releases. make a sticky faq and tell every new member who posts a new thread to look up there and close the thread.
shouting at people wont change anything because the next newbie wont even know you told once.

spam and newbies is a problem no one can prevent. it will always be there.

djshotty

Oct 7, 2008
East Maitland, NSW, Australia
Well, when people are getting duped by Samsung after they release a phone totally different from the i9000, then claim its the same while having a totally different chipset, what are we supposed to say? All I'm chasing here in this section is a Ginger ROM in zip format, de-odexed like most other ROMS so I can fix up a problem I've been having, the fact that this stupid box of rubbish won't let me add a new APN to the list cos I can't install a CSC into the ROM...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OMG don't act like this forum has that much activity. it's nearly dead. and he is from uruguay and it seems like he never had that much to do with mobile phones or this forum. i know this is developers forum, but even facebook group is the same. for what do i need community when i cant help people??? otherwise a blog would be enough for releases. make a sticky faq and tell every new member who posts a new thread to look up there and close the thread.
    shouting at people wont change anything because the next newbie wont even know you told once.

spam and newbies is a problem no one can prevent. it will always be there.