(App) Audiogalaxy

Search This thread

Klyentel

Aug 23, 2009
Cary, NC
bit.ly
Audiogalaxy v1.8.3 (freeware)
Requirements: Android
Overview: Audiogalaxy lets you stream your DRM-free music from your home computer to your phone from anywhere using 3G, EDGE, or WiFi.
Get access to all your music without having to copy it onto your phone! You’ll need to sign up at http://www.audiogalaxy.com from your Mac/PC that has your music before using this application.
audiogalaxyandroid.jpg
[break]
audiogalaxyandroid1.jpg

[break]
Features of Audiogalaxy v1.8.3:
-Widget
-High quality audio option
-Lots of performance and UI improvements
-Easier to queue albums and tracks
-Ability to delete tracks from current playlist
-Easier to save and update playlists
-Music starts sooner after network problems
-Letter popouts/headings in lists

Audiogalaxy was developed for Android by AG Entertainment, Inc.
Package name : com.audiogalaxy.apk
File size: 485KB
More Info:
Code:
http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/com.audiogalaxy/
Download Instructions:
http://www.easy-share.com/1912945513/com.audiogalaxy-1.apk.zip
This posting brought to you by Morphzeus

brooklynguy1

Sep 7, 2010
Brooklyn , NY
Doesnt help

INSTALLED SETUP YADDA YADDA YADDA doesnt recognize alot of music files in my music folder for example i have 10 files from ace frehley only took 6 as recognized left out other 4 im sure its a good app but until it can recognize all songs not worth the trouble uninstalling

thegreatcity

Jul 2, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using Audiogalaxy for a couple months now. I love it. I have almost 200 gigs of music, and its really convenient to have it with me anywhere. I'll get the occasional skip on 3G or edge, but its absolutely perfect on wifi.

brooklynguy1

Sep 7, 2010
Brooklyn , NY
I've been using Audiogalaxy for a couple months now. I love it. I have almost 200 gigs of music, and its really convenient to have it with me anywhere. I'll get the occasional skip on 3G or edge, but its absolutely perfect on wifi.

so how do u get it to actualy recognize all 200gigs of music I doubt it recognises every single song and if it does howd u do that

exadeci

Jul 21, 2010
Sydney
Why would it need to recognise the songs ???
It takes every music that you tell it too and allow you to listen to it anywhere while your computer is on and connected to the internet
I'm using it with 120GB of music and it even work with messed up names and japanese ones...

randomafk

Jul 23, 2010

I have too. It's really convenient.

But is there any way to have a cache/offline listening?

sibabi

Apr 10, 2009
Open source?

I was wondering if this is an open source project. I was thinking of implementing some more codecs to the app or have custom bit rate support based on the type of network you're using.

jdedeaux

May 23, 2008
i have 70ish gigs of music, i have no need for a mp3 player or ipod now, this app is amazing, klyentel are you taking donations? let me know.

pan0k

Apr 9, 2010
I was wondering if this is an open source project. I was thinking of implementing some more codecs to the app or have custom bit rate support based on the type of network you're using.

I too would like the option to have custom bit rate. Especially, when using over cellular network.

m1cawber

Oct 16, 2010
Is there something similar to audiogalaxy for UNIX system?

edna is good but it always cut out half way through songs, even when I was on same wifi my server is on. edna dot sorceforge dot com I think.

now I use gnump3d. Very easy to setup and run as a service at boot. streams over http so you browse your library with your phone browser and it generates an m3u playlist when you click a song, or you can play all songs in a directory. browser opens up whatever ur music player is for steaming. Lets you require a password for base dir, all dirs, or none. Personally I don't use a pw just run it on an uncommon port and block all traffic other than my phone's ip with iptables or another firewall.

snuphy

May 15, 2010
Syracuse
milspecanchors.com
Great work!

By far the best interface out there... Impressive web application as well. Easily one of my favorite apps and I've only been using it for about 10 minutes. Setup was a breeze less than 2 minutes and I'm streaming my library to my phone. I would kill for a similar app that streamed my movies! TALKING MURDER HERE!

Keep up the good work!

Benny_Lx

Jul 24, 2006
Lisbon
By far the best interface out there... Impressive web application as well. Easily one of my favorite apps and I've only been using it for about 10 minutes. Setup was a breeze less than 2 minutes and I'm streaming my library to my phone. I would kill for a similar app that streamed my movies! TALKING MURDER HERE!

Keep up the good work!
Have you tried subsonic? I use it and am very pleased with it.