[DISCONT.] RunnyMede Xtreme v2.1.3 | Best Sense3.5 Experience [Virtuous base+RCmix3D]

Search This thread

marsr

Jun 17, 2011
I'm getting very choppy youtube streaming on HQ. The audio is fine, it's just the video. When I switch to low quality, it's fine again. I tried clearing data and uninstalling/reinstalling, but the problem is still there. Playing videos on mobo is fine too, it's just the youtube app on HQ.

Don't think it's my apps, as I have the same apps as I did while running rcmix runny.

JoeyBimmel

Mar 31, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
I'm getting very choppy youtube streaming on HQ. The audio is fine, it's just the video. When I switch to low quality, it's fine again. I tried clearing data and uninstalling/reinstalling, but the problem is still there. Playing videos on mobo is fine too, it's just the youtube app on HQ.

Don't think it's my apps, as I have the same apps as I did while running rcmix runny.

I just installeer this rom and i've got no problems with YouTube HQ. Maybe something with your connection? Try a different kernel Maybe. I've got V12.2.

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA

yxtl

Aug 31, 2011
Pacha were its update with black notification pulldown with clear swipe

if4ct0r

Nov 19, 2011
Google Pixel 6
Has anybody tried hes_theone's themes on this ROM? I'd like to flash the REVOlution theme.. Is it compatible? Also someone mentioned they're using the Leedroid kerne + Leedroid tweaks with this ROM.. Can I get the link? I'd like to try that out too :)

adam5150

May 19, 2011
Has anybody tried hes_theone's themes on this ROM? I'd like to flash the REVOlution theme.. Is it compatible? Also someone mentioned they're using the Leedroid kerne + Leedroid tweaks with this ROM.. Can I get the link? I'd like to try that out too :)

I have the kernel but I use coredroids tweaks. Many more options.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

adam5150

May 19, 2011
It's the same framework as coredroid. Have an awesome signal bar from one x and battery mod also.

adam5150

May 19, 2011

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336245530961.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336245530961.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 407

elbermu

Dec 18, 2011
Even i thought so. But there isnt an option of FB for HTC Sense, when i go to friend stream. As seen in the image, if i click twitter, i m taken to log in to peep. But if i click Facebook, nothing happens. Same thing with Accounts & Sync.

I had the same problem:

What I see in the flash files is that in v2.1.2 delete every apk in sdcard/virtuous/app.rom, com.facebook.katana.apk file is there in previous versions, so if you flash v2 then flash over v2.1.1 and v2.1.2 without booting, the script will not install those file during boot because aren't in sdcard including Facebook.
You can extract the file from zip, copy to /system/app and giving the correct permissions.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2 on Runny Xtreme 2.1.2

Reactions: kush4u123

Top Liked Posts