[Q]clockwork recovery not working at all !!!

Search This thread

maxx007

Feb 2, 2014
I am having a problem installing clockwork recovery from odin

i have already rooted my galaxy grand.
i installed a rom based on cm 10.1 and have been using it since a long time
now i wish to install new kitkat roms but it requires a new version of recovery.

so when i tried to install phill "philz_touch_6.12.8-i9082" from odin in download mode the installation dosen't begins at all
after that i tried many times installing other recoveries from the existing threads...but i failed
later my old clockwork recovery also stopped working and now i cant boot into it at all
please he me...

##W4TCH0UT##

Oct 7, 2013
\\___TheMiddleOfNowhere___//

now i wish to install new kitkat roms but it requires a new version of recovery.

so when i tried to install phill "philz_touch_6.12.8-i9082" from odin in download mode the installation dosen't begins at all
after that i tried many times installing other recoveries from the existing threads...but i failed
later my old clockwork recovery also stopped working and now i cant boot into it at all
please he me...
Make sure you followed the right steps.

black87

Aug 17, 2013
It's up to you :D

please he me...

Just note, to install 4.4.2 roms you need on 4.2 STOCK, then flash newer recovery->flash it. Now just go to download mode and flash 4.2 STOCK via odin, flash CWM and 4.4.2 roms
Press thanks if my post helpful

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

naufalhadyan

Nov 17, 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
Try to install the CWM mentioned in pawitp's CM11 thread. It should work for all Kitkat ROMs.
Another possible problem is incorrect driver installation or damaged USB cable, that maybe what's preventing your device to download from Odin.