[ROM] Honeyogen One [June 17, 2011]

Search This thread

GazaIan

Dec 27, 2010
Your basement
twitter.com
Part two to the Honey Saga.. After Samuel2706 and his team did HoneySense for the Desire HD, they decided.. why just Sense? Maybe AOSP and MIUI can get the same treatment too...

... And they did.

(and GazaIan was the magical little boy that ported it to our phones :D)

Welcome to Honeyogen One!

Honeyogen is in it's early stages. It's based off of Cyanogenmod 7 so this is probably the part where you run away. If you followed Honeysense, you'd see how it much has changed in it, and how intensely themed it was. We're just getting started. This is just a wee little thread now, but when it blossoms, you'll be amazed, like I was.

You know what AOSP looks like, nothing magical has been added other than light theming. Once theming is heavier, I'll add in screenies.

And to you, is a download link. http://goo.gl/b0YN5

Keep an eye out for Senseless One, HoneyMIUI One, and Flying Glacier One (HTC Flyer port from our favorite cousin, Desire HD).

stlouie65

May 4, 2008
Chesapeake, Virginia
Part two to the Honey Saga.. After Samuel2706 and his team did HoneySense for the Desire HD, they decided.. why just Sense? Maybe AOSP and MIUI can get the same treatment too...

... And they did.

Honeyogen is in it's early stages. It's based off of Cyanogenmod 7 so this is probably the part where you run away. If you followed Honeysense, you'd see how it much has changed in it, and how intensely themed it was. We're just getting started. This is just a wee little thread now, but when it blossoms, you'll be amazed, like I was.

You know what AOSP looks like, nothing magical has been added other than light theming. Once theming is heavier, I'll add in screenies.

Keep an eye out for Senseless One, HoneyMIUI One, and Flying Glacier One (HTC Flyer port from our favorite cousin, Desire HD).

Thanks Ian, I was waiting on this one and looking forward to the rest of them. Keep up the great work

E-M12

Mar 16, 2011
Cleveland
Flying Glacier One sounds very exciting, will be on the lookout for that, giving this rom a run now, thanks for all the hard work

mark manning

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee
Staff member
Apr 7, 2010
Nusquam et ubique
There is always a first. Tonight the first is...... this "so called" rom has 4 posts. Ha ha ha ha never tried it and never will. TPF even did better.

Love the fact the community has realized the truth about the majority of the "devs" on our forum.

+1000 to all of the people that don't buy this bs!!!!!!

Btw Ian change the title of this thread to [port] not [rom]

Last edited:

elry567

Jan 7, 2011
There is always a first. Tonight the first is...... this "so called" rom has 4 posts. Ha ha ha ha never tried it and never will. TPF even did better.

Love the fact the community has realized the truth about the majority of the "devs" on our forum.

+1000 to all of the people that don't buy this bs!!!!!!

Btw Ian change the title of this tread to [theme] not [rom] and have a mod move it to its corresponding location please and thank you

Why would they move it its a rom?

Sent from my demonSPEED! Glacier using XDA Premium App

cmdmilitia13

Jan 20, 2011
camden,nj
Every aosp rom has CM7 in it,we all knw they are the BIG DOGS,but why every new dev or themer or whatever yall wanna call them come out people bash them left & right..Cm7 doesnt have alot roms with heavy themes,yes credit needs to be givin where its due,they lack that part but they'll learn...

Mytouch 4g-white
Permrooted s-off
Root Method-gfree
CWR-3.0.2.4
Rom-Royalginger v2.1

mark manning

Sr. Mod / Mod Committee
Staff member
Apr 7, 2010
Nusquam et ubique
Every aosp rom has CM7 in it,we all knw they are the BIG DOGS,but why every new dev or themer or whatever yall wanna call them come out people bash them left & right..Cm7 doesnt have alot roms with heavy themes,yes credit needs to be givin where its due,they lack that part but they'll learn...

Mytouch 4g-white
Permrooted s-off
Root Method-gfree
CWR-3.0.2.4
Rom-Royalginger v2.1

You make a good point but if you need themes for cm look in here

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1056292

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

thederekjay

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 15, 2010
DARKSIDE
Its not really a rom, its basically CM 7 with a theme

this is actually a rom that was ported from desireHD [found here] there is a mention of it in his OP "(and GazaIan was the magical little boy that ported it to our phones )" He maybe should have thrown a link up to that site but either way he does mention the orignal dev and place of origin, but maybe need to list his "thanks" a bit better... you need to understand that every rom has a "base" whether it be AOSP/CM7/Sense or a combination of them.. So i would say this is a rom, a heavily themed rom, but its still a rom..IMO a theme would be something created for a specific rom that could be applied only to that rom, its all open for argument, but its not like any of us are a corporation with a staff of software engineers creating and developing overlays for android... so i dont know why u r creating this issue esp considering you are not even flashing it??? And i am not sure what the truth is about the Dev's on this board but i can tell you that no one here is getting paid like its a job nor is it an obligation for anyone.. this is a hobby for us nerds, u r not obligated to use any of these roms.. what u say is in no way constructive to the thread, so y do u even bother? Mods around here do a good job of keeping things right, dont think we need a rent-a-mod sh*tting on the board and devs..

battlekry

May 21, 2010
FT
this is actually a rom that was ported from desireHD [found here] there is a mention of it in his OP "(and GazaIan was the magical little boy that ported it to our phones )" He maybe should have thrown a link up to that site but either way he does mention the orignal dev and place of origin, but maybe need to list his "thanks" a bit better...

so i dont know why u r creating this issue esp considering you are not even flashing it???

what u say is in no way constructive to the thread, so y do u even bother? Mods around here do a good job of keeping things right, dont think we need a rent-a-mod sh*tting on the board and devs..

+100

Mention of these roms that the OP will port and has ported are in the OP..
To the OP, sweet port looks like they do good work.

Is anyone having issues with gaaps? I flashed the latest gapps 06/11 and I cannot use the browser or market no fc just immediately closes without notice... I reflashed a few times wiping every time of course, I am re downloading to check whether or not it was a bad dl....

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

ptran

Sep 12, 2010
OnePlus 7T
this is actually a rom that was ported from desireHD [found here] there is a mention of it in his OP "(and GazaIan was the magical little boy that ported it to our phones )" He maybe should have thrown a link up to that site but either way he does mention the orignal dev and place of origin, but maybe need to list his "thanks" a bit better... you need to understand that every rom has a "base" whether it be AOSP/CM7/Sense or a combination of them.. So i would say this is a rom, a heavily themed rom, but its still a rom..IMO a theme would be something created for a specific rom that could be applied only to that rom, its all open for argument, but its not like any of us are a corporation with a staff of software engineers creating and developing overlays for android... so i dont know why u r creating this issue esp considering you are not even flashing it??? And i am not sure what the truth is about the Dev's on this board but i can tell you that no one here is getting paid like its a job nor is it an obligation for anyone.. this is a hobby for us nerds, u r not obligated to use any of these roms.. what u say is in no way constructive to the thread, so y do u even bother? Mods around here do a good job of keeping things right, dont think we need a rent-a-mod sh*tting on the board and devs..

+1

S

sckboy78

Wifi will not connect. Full wipe...just to get back on topic

Sent from my demonSPEED Glacier using XDA Premium App

ptran

Sep 12, 2010
OnePlus 7T
Having the same issues. Market closes and no connecting to wifi after the usual formatting and wiping. Fixing permissions also did not work. Even tried flashing it directly over cm7 and didn't work.

GazaIan

Dec 27, 2010
Your basement
twitter.com
this is actually a rom that was ported from desireHD [found here] there is a mention of it in his OP "(and GazaIan was the magical little boy that ported it to our phones )" He maybe should have thrown a link up to that site but either way he does mention the orignal dev and place of origin, but maybe need to list his "thanks" a bit better...

actually that's just what I came to do today, because I was so tired that I just added it and left, but by the end of this week the thread is going to look sexy.

Btw as to the issues, I noticed them shortly after releasing them and I thought about pulling this back.. but nah, But I will be fixing them.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

... And they did.