ICS release date?? hmmmmm

Search This thread

Plays2

Sep 4, 2011
Peachtree City
i got a Email the other day that said something about an update on april 25....it said sony is changing the personal space name to something different along with a software update. maybe this is a hint towards the ics update?

SWFlyerUK

Nov 9, 2010
Could be a fake post but then it was said it would be here end of April so it's a good guess indeed, can someone please post the UK version of the tablet, wifi, update file when its available? My device is bricked lol

cya02

May 9, 2011
I got this email.

Thank you for using Personal Space as the way for sharing your photos and videos privately with your family and friends.

We're very excited to announce that as part of a service update, from April 25, 2012, Personal Space will be re-named PlayMemories Online and will only be accessible through the Sony Entertainment Network. As part of this change, you will be given 5 GB of storage space.

Your current photos and videos in Personal Space will be made available through PlayMemories Online automatically.

PlayMemories Online uses the same login credentials as Sony Entertainment Network so you will need to use your Sony Entertainment Network Sign-in ID and Password to access your PlayMemories Online account.

*The Personal Space service will be temporarily unavailable prior to launch of PlayMemories Online.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions, please call 1-877-428-5608 to speak with a customer support representative (hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 10pm ET).

sapphire88

Oct 12, 2010
they are speaking of "service update", not of sony tablet s software update, they are just launching a new service..

Schrammi

Jul 31, 2007
Hamburg
It's not a fake. Got the mail too and thought the same to pat it but I doesn't.
Yes, the talk not about the ICS update but it's a sign for a relaunch with ICS I think too.

Plays2

Sep 4, 2011
Peachtree City
Alright alright hang on guys its not a fake I swear. I'll post a copy in a second in not at home yet. Gimme like 3 minutes

Sent from my CETUS using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Plays2

Sep 4, 2011
Peachtree City
Oh well nevermind cya02 posted it. That's the email email got. It got me excited. Lol it could just be wishful thinking

Sent from my CETUS using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Milx

Mar 31, 2009
This is not about ICS update , in 1stQ Of 2012 , Sony Are Changing PSN, TO SEN (Sony Entertainment NetWork), Playmemories will be replacing Personal Space. And a few, cant remember.