[Download Link] Flipboard 1.9.10(latest build)

Search This thread

Pretoriano80

Jun 9, 2010
Hi guys, as you may know Flipboard is not compatible with our device yet so you can't get it from Google Play but is working quiet nice on Infinity. Here you can download the latest build (i will try to keep this topic always updated with the latest build) --> Flipboard 1.9.10 ( latest build)

Update 20/12/2012 : You can download the Flipboard app directly from Google Play.

Last edited:

jtrosky

May 8, 2008
I guess this is Portrait mode only? I couldn't seem to get it to go into landscape mode...

Thanks.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Pretoriano80

Jun 9, 2010
I guess this is Portrait mode only? I couldn't seem to get it to go into landscape mode...

Thanks.

Yes, only works in portrait mode but to be honest is not bad and i personally use big characters instead of normal/medium wich imo makes it even better.

Reactions: jtrosky

tobnddl

Jul 13, 2008
Atlanta
How do folks feel about this versus Pulse, and Google Currents? Seems like they are all largely accomplishing the same thing, but perhaps with different exclusive content among the various offerings. Amirite?

jtrosky

May 8, 2008
I really like Pulse the best... I just can't stand apps that only work in portrait mode since I leave my tablet docked 90% of the time (at least)... Currents is nice as well, but Pulse seems to let me see the most "stuff" on a single screen, letting me browse more quickly...

Pretoriano80

Jun 9, 2010
i downloaded set orientation in google play and it works fine for me. thanks

Sorry but i don't get it, what do you mean with set orientation in Google Play?

EDIT: Oh, you are saying that we can download an app called "Set Orientation" from Google Play and use it to force Landscape mode on Flipboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: roustabout

petervan25

Feb 19, 2011
New York City
Flipboard Sucks -- Feedly is better and has had android support from the start,

Flipboard (with their horrible android support) is for apple fanboys. Feedly is a fantastic rss feed reader and the new update (tonight) makes is more stylish than flipboard. Also, looks great on tablets, landscape mode and all.

Reactions: cheltenham2004

Mike3.14159

Feb 11, 2012
GA
I sent myself the apk from my rezound using appmonster the day I got my tf700, any reason I should install this download?? Looks like the same version, 1.9.6, any tablet optimization in this download?

physicsguymatt

May 21, 2012
Thanks for keeping it up to date. The link in OP seems to be broken however.

edit: strange, Firefox didn't like it until I opened in a new window. Got it now. Thanks again.

Last edited:

xRevilatioNx

Jul 15, 2012
Hi guys, as you may know Flipboard is not compatible with our device yet so you can't get it from Google Play but is working quiet nice on Infinity. Here you can download the latest build (i will try to keep this topic always updated with the latest build) --> Flipboard 1.9.6 (build 170)

Inviato dal mio ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T con Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the updates! Keep Em coming! :good:

Top Liked Posts