OFFICIAL OFF TOPIC

Search This thread

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
As with the other Galaxy Note II forums, and in hopes to channel the endless OT threads within this Forum, here is the Official Off Topic Thread for the T-Mobile Galaxy Note II.

As with all forums within XDA>>>Forum Rules apply, any violations within this thread, will be dealt with, Thank You.

Last edited:
Reactions: pbelcomp

skater4690

May 18, 2010
houston
Sweet ot thread... First!!! So raced a 2008 mustang gt with some mods with my 89 mustang gt with a couple mods and stayed even with it pretty happy!!! Next paint and body then supercharger!!!!!

scottmog

Jun 6, 2007
Awesome, hopefully we can keep the garbage out that alot of people don't want to read in here.

Sent from galaxy note 2, tablet in my pocket! ^_^

nmw407

Mar 2, 2009
mini rant: I'm soo tired of seeing threads from people who are too damn lazy to search. grrrr.

disdizz

Nov 19, 2012
sometimes even after searching it is still hard to find the answer to a question. it is much easier and more thorough to have a conversation with someone on the forums about the problem/question.

but then there are also times where it is very obvious that the person did not try searching for their answer.

audscott

Feb 15, 2008
Seattle, WA
Chrome problem.

I thought I'd throw this out there. I prefer chrome as my android browser but in crashes in any AOSP/AOKP variant. I search this thread and no one has reported and I understand not everyone uses chrome and I wouldn't expect you to. General internet search reveals some similar issues without a resolution. I tried clearing history and app cache. Using default input and alternative results in same outcome.

In a nutshell, chrome is OK until I try typing, such as good search or URL, then freezes and FC.

If anyone has a suggestion it would be appreciated as this is the ROM for me, and I've tried them all (because I'm a flashaholic)...my name is blah, blah blah.

Just a shot in the dark.

Thanks.

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Chrome problem.

I thought I'd throw this out there. I prefer chrome as my android browser but in crashes in any AOSP/AOKP variant. I search this thread and no one has reported and I understand not everyone uses chrome and I wouldn't expect you to. General internet search reveals some similar issues without a resolution. I tried clearing history and app cache. Using default input and alternative results in same outcome.

In a nutshell, chrome is OK until I try typing, such as good search or URL, then freezes and FC.

If anyone has a suggestion it would be appreciated as this is the ROM for me, and I've tried them all (because I'm a flashaholic)...my name is blah, blah blah.

Just a shot in the dark.

Thanks.

I use Dolphin and XScope Pro (paid) never had any issues on any ROM....any.

Reactions: audscott

nmw407

Mar 2, 2009
Chrome problem.

Just a shot in the dark.

Thanks.

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled chrome? what about boot and reboot? My kid had a problem with a game he dl'd from the Play store until I told him to reboot. That seemed to clear the issue.

Reactions: audscott

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The contest is over Mogan was the winner and the redeemable code has been PM'ed to you. I do have another code, I ran out of time I will do another drawing sometime later on today or first thing in the morning.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium
    Prayers goes out to everyone affecting by the Boston bombing.

Peace.
    Hey guy's, today I gave away a code for Xbox360 to download Lego Star Wars 3 for free. I was also thinking about giving away one or two of my extra 12 month Xbox Live Gold codes as well and then had a mod ask me to move the giveaway here so here I am! How I'm going to work this is anyone who wants in just leave your name and on Sunday the 24th I am literally going to put the names into a hat and pick the winner. You can view my original Lego Star Wars download give way in the Tmobile Galaxy Note 2 General forum..
    Also leave your name here on don't PM me so my PM box does not fill up. Lol

"Please do NOT leave your real name or email!!"

Thanks and good luck!!!

Here you go boys and girls, code number 2 for a free download of Lego Star Wars 3. I still have one or two more of these that I will be posting sometime tomorrow. Remember if you want in on the 12 month Xbox Live code, just reply with your user name and I will randomly pick a name out of a hat on Sunday the 24th. This Lego Star Wars 3 code is a one time only code, so once someone uses it the code is no good.

Good Luck!

All of us on XDA when friends and family are around.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2