Lag When installing apps.

Search This thread

zakkkkk

Nov 11, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
On 4.3 I'm getting lag when installing or uninstalling apps, the phone Hangs and becomes unresponsive for a couple of seconds. I've tried changing roms but it seems all 4.3 roms have this problem. This never happened in stock 4.1.2. What could be the problem and how to fix?

Rui Oliveira 21

Apr 8, 2012
Braga
I'm also having the same issue, im full stock, latest firmware version CH version. Also had this problem on .266 firmware.

tomzzi

Apr 21, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Same here. On .254 was way better. Now on .266 or newest .201 there is lag.I hoped that they will fix this lag with .201 but its the same as .266.
Tried to flash with flashtool, sony update... No improvement. Even after factory reset is still the same.

After 10 years of using Sony phones i think that SP is my last Sony phone.
I will sell SP soon and buy Nexus 5 or Moto X.

Reactions: Gregory76

Rui Oliveira 21

Apr 8, 2012
Braga
Same here. On .254 was way better. Now on .266 or newest .201 there is lag.I hoped that they will fix this lag with .201 but its the same as .266.
Tried to flash with flashtool, sony update... No improvement. Even after factory reset is still the same.

Grab a z1 or Z2, it's a whole new world xD

About the lag, its better in this firmware, but is still there....

I wonder what's causing it????

47un

Dec 14, 2012
Trivandrum
Anybody still having this app install/update lag? I have it.. had it on stock 4.3, stock based rom, cm11 and now even on vanir.. Is it something hardware?

ShinOrochiX

Mar 7, 2012
London
I am on stock ROM and don't have this problem, there is a graphical glitch when uninstalling apps with a minor delay but this can easily be fixed using modified package installer like the one here.

As for CM11 (LBL)-I have used it and there is no issue whatsoever regarding app uninstalls, only stock ROM has the issue.

Vinay_FXG

Sep 2, 2014
Cochin
I had this problem on stock and on most of the Custom ROMs. But OmniROM, SlimKat and LBL CM11 by Bagyusz never showed any lag while installing apps :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nand flash memory on xperia sp is very slow, no way to fix lag when installing apps.