What is deep sleep? How does it affect the device?

Search This thread

RockasKane

May 3, 2012
WAVRE

Nope... it's a state to where the device "goes" after a certain amount of inactivity in order to save battery, turning off all that is not necessary... keeping the minimum working so you can receive calls, sms and (i'm not sure about this) pushing notifications.
It's not a bug... it's a good thing when works correctly, when it come to enter into it and getting off :)

ps. Forgive my english

Reactions: Ripshock

Ripshock

Dec 21, 2013
Bayt Jala
Nope... it's a state to where the device "goes" after a certain amount of inactivity in order to save battery, turning off all that is not necessary... keeping the minimum working so you can receive calls, sms and (i'm not sure about this) pushing notifications.
It's not a bug... it's a good thing when works correctly, when it come to enter into it and getting off :)

ps. Forgive my english
Thanks for the response. I thought it was a bug because some guys with their roms consider it as an issue but idk why after what you have told me? So tell me when it's a bug?

RockasKane

May 3, 2012
WAVRE
I guess it's probably when the device just doesn't come out of it correctly, hardware failures, services that don't restart, etc...
Sometimes it becomes, apparently, an issue, also when some applications or services don't allow the device to enter deep sleep... hence the battery drain issues or others similar.
I hope someone better informed than me and with more knowledge can explain you in a better way.

Reactions: Ripshock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ps. Forgive my english
    I guess it's probably when the device just doesn't come out of it correctly, hardware failures, services that don't restart, etc...
    Sometimes it becomes, apparently, an issue, also when some applications or services don't allow the device to enter deep sleep... hence the battery drain issues or others similar.
    I hope someone better informed than me and with more knowledge can explain you in a better way.