[FTF] STOCK FIRMWARES for Xperia Z2 [20160227]

Search This thread

Sly Bastard

Sep 10, 2008
314 is definitely better but cannot figure out if it is dual speaker, is there a definite answer? From my ears ir either still just one speaker or the top speaker is definitely quieter then the bottom. Thanks in advance.

higgs_

Jan 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro City, RJ
You can flash any of the Generic ftfs. Your language is there. Suggest Germany since it has less bloat, although it is easy to remove anyway.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

How do I know the country my firmware is ? I bought my D6503 in Brazil although I don't know if my phone is from Europe or Asia.
How to discover ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-22-21-01-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-22-21-01-09.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 240

gadjet

Oct 3, 2004
Gloucestershire, UK
Ugh! Why is the UK always the last to get the Generic release. (rhetorical question just moaning)

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

Was the same issue with my last device galaxy note 3!! so I usually flash the generic DE versions as not much bloatwear on these, then when UK rom out I will probably flash that!
Maybe something to do with how the EU sees the UK a moment, who knows?

norti

With the first batch only generic (and I mean non-branded) devices and the largest customer based locations received the latest firmware, all the others (mostly branded phones) will receive it after approved by the providers (=one or two weeks later, based on Sony's update roll-out timing from the past).

El.Guaje

Nov 29, 2010
Ho Chi Minh
With the first batch only generic (and I mean non-branded) devices and the largest customer based locations received the latest firmware, all the others (mostly branded phones) will receive it after approved by the providers (=one or two weeks later, based on Sony's update roll-out timing from the past).

In Vietnam, there's no operator which sells Z2 (D6502), Z2 comes from Sony distributor (Sony Store, Sony authorized reseller stores).

At the beginning, Sony did't have enough Z2 because huge number of pre-orders, this time is the same.

But Sony has left us, 402 firmware which has been rolled out in may, now, it's nealy august...

Sent from my D6502 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts