[Q] [SOLVED] What are "No Freeze Mode" and "Hyper Mode" in RAM EXPANDER

Search This thread

nightrobin

Jan 4, 2014
[Q] [SOLVED] What are "No Freeze Mode" and "Hyper Mode" in RAM EXPANDER

Good day,
I will just ask what is the No Freeze Mode and Hypermode in RAM EXPANDER (SWAP)?
And what it is for?
Thanks

Last edited:

nightrobin

Jan 4, 2014
Good day,
I will just ask what is the No Freeze Mode and Hypermode in RAM EXPANDER (SWAP)?
And what it is for?
Thanks

Hi Guys,
I just received an answer through email regarding my question from the developer of RAM EXPANDER itself.
They say that,

No Freeze Mode - Limits the optimization on some kernels which are not able to accept all kernel parameter. You should ONLY use if your device has STABILITY problems.

Hyper Mode - Closes all filehandles which are open in filesystem cache to give more free ram after some files was opened. Useful when you have LOW PHYSICAL memory.

Thanks and credits to ROEHSOFT SUPPORT :D

Reactions: eddie obscurant

Cyrax-001

Apr 4, 2010
i feel i should thank the developer for this amazing software , i recently bought a Samsung note3 , i didn't realize it was chinese clone until too late , it says ram is 2gb , while i found out that real amount is 467 mb !
to make long story short , instead of throwing the mobile away i installed this software to extend the RAM , and the difference was remarkable , with only 512 extended memory in the external sd card , the speed was amazing and i was able to install as much applications as i wished , what made my loss minimum .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good day,
    And what it is for?
    Thanks

Hi Guys,
    I just received an answer through email regarding my question from the developer of RAM EXPANDER itself.
    They say that,

No Freeze Mode - Limits the optimization on some kernels which are not able to accept all kernel parameter. You should ONLY use if your device has STABILITY problems.

Hyper Mode - Closes all filehandles which are open in filesystem cache to give more free ram after some files was opened. Useful when you have LOW PHYSICAL memory.

Thanks and credits to ROEHSOFT SUPPORT :D