(Q) Worth an RMA?

Search This thread

okmijnlp

Oct 15, 2011
I got my nexus on Tuesday, the next day I realised the power button rattles whenever I tapthe top right corner of the screen. The day after I found one single dead pixel. I ran an app to fix it overnight but it didn't.

Is this worth a RMA? I live in the UK if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

PhilipTD

Dec 17, 2010
LI
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I got my nexus on Tuesday, the next day I realised the power button rattles whenever I tapthe top right corner of the screen. The day after I found one single dead pixel. I ran an app to fix it overnight but it didn't.

You should be happy with your phone. If the things which you have described bother you, by all means, send it back.

Last edited:

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info

For me, the rattle might not be a deal breaker but the Dead pixel sure is! I would RMA it. You can ignore the occasional rattle but the dead pixel kinda pops up :p

bushako

Mar 16, 2007
Dubai

Definitely! There's no excuse for defects. Its not a perfect phone but a dead pixel straight out of the box is unacceptable.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app