Searching for a decent ROM

Search This thread

kcallis

Dec 18, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Ok, I am feelng somewhat noobish for asking, but is there a ROM that is already rooted, and actually functions. I pulled down a number of ROMs and either they failed miserably or was lacking. First off, I noticed that a couple of ROMs, although seemingly having SU installed, failed to allow for root actions (For instance, CleanROM, and one of the AOSP ROMs). It is probably that I am getting old and my patience is not what it used to be. I stated off with an Adam, and having been playing with Asus devices, Acer devices, etc. Sometimes I would just like to get a ROM that works out the box and I can go and be productive with it.

I have the TM-320, and don't really care if it is TW or ASOP. Are there any suggestions?

**** Upon further searching, I guess it will give CM11 a shot...

Last edited:

KennyG123

Senior Moderator / Mod Committee / Spider-Mod
Staff member
Nov 1, 2010
Right behind you!
Questions and help issues belong Q&A and Help sections
Development sections are only for developers to post work
Also it is best that each member does their own research to choose ROMs/Kernels/themes/mods to flash as only you know what is best for you
Thread moved
FNSM

Reactions: Gunthermic

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Questions and help issues belong Q&A and Help sections
    Development sections are only for developers to post work
    Also it is best that each member does their own research to choose ROMs/Kernels/themes/mods to flash as only you know what is best for you
    Thread moved
    FNSM