Rom that is closest to latest touchwiz?

Search This thread

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Three or four, technically, all in Development (non-original):
@CNexus' completely stock but rooted, both Odexed and Deodexed, @bilgerryan's Wicked Project X v7.1, and @moonknightus' Conquest: Singularity (I like v2.2).

You MUST Odin the stock ND8 tar before flashing any of these for the first time.

[BATTERY] Plasma Battery! ??? & wickeddecimalbarwide_colors

Charging still shot
senygy6y.jpg

@n00b-xda-disciple's Wicked X Video review

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Conquest: Singularity v2.2, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.

roirraW "edor" ehT

Senior Moderator
Staff member

g_money

Mar 27, 2013
All I would offer is learn to learn to read the Ops on the roms offered in Android development. If your able to tell aosp roms from to roms then the choice is up to you. Try em all and find one that fits. They all have their pros and cons (and you can tell what they are just by reading the Ops, in most cases)...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recommend wicked x v7.1

IMG_20140615_114712_zpsf390205f.jpg
    You forgot about Chad The Pathfinder's Tribute ROM

BILGERRYAN-SIG_zps5b0983a1.png
    All I would offer is learn to learn to read the Ops on the roms offered in Android development. If your able to tell aosp roms from to roms then the choice is up to you. Try em all and find one that fits. They all have their pros and cons (and you can tell what they are just by reading the Ops, in most cases)...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Thanks guys, Ill try your suggestions