Sygic App

Search This thread

kamalaggi

Feb 4, 2008
I've recently install the Sygic Sat Nav app on my Z2.

The problem is all the avatars, emoticons and pictures from sygic are showing in the gallery and album apps.

Is there anyway to hide these? I've tried the .nomedia file but no luck.

Thanks

Jimvest

Sep 23, 2013
Sony Xperia SP
Sony Xperia Z1
---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

The problem is all the avatars, emoticons and pictures from sygic are showing in the gallery and album apps.

Thanks

What I did I change system date 90's then i just moved folder to sdcard and back to internal storage. Then all the icons are at the bottom of album

Reactions: Sunemol

Abby Oddie

Aug 13, 2014
Upon the first start of Sygic, the user can either purchase a map or activate a free trial. For the purposes of the free trial, any map can be downloaded. Sygic will let you use the map and the app with almost full functionality for a whole week before you are asked to purchase.Sygic boasts a variety of functions. This includes, of course, normal navigation through the input of a desired address: simply select the appropriate country, enter a city, street and house number and you can start your navigation. In addition, a home address can be stored.

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Upon the first start of Sygic, the user can either purchase a map or activate a free trial. For the purposes of the free trial, any map can be downloaded. Sygic will let you use the map and the app with almost full functionality for a whole week before you are asked to purchase.Sygic boasts a variety of functions. This includes, of course, normal navigation through the input of a desired address: simply select the appropriate country, enter a city, street and house number and you can start your navigation. In addition, a home address can be stored.

I don' get it...
Why are you writing this?

This is your second post without any sense...

You don't understand the question or I'm missing something?

This is from Garmin thread...

I think, the extension for SmartWatch 2 will be available in Google Play, and it will let SmartWatch 2 receive navigation information, via Bluetooth, from the smartphone. Users will see a detailed map on their wrist, making it easy to navigate on foot. You will be able to see your current position, as well as your route, and there’s also a neat zoom function which lets you take a closer look at your map.

numskull

Oct 19, 2010
And when water boils that's it, your dinner is ready.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I dont know why the .nomedia option isnt working for you, anyway 2 options for you, you could either try making a folder called .nomedia and put all the sygic pix inside that folder, or a slightly longer way would be to edit the names of the pictures you dont want visible, just add a full stop at the start of file name..... eg if pic you want to hide is called pic1.jpeg you would change it to .pic1.jpeg then it wont show in gallery

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
I dont know why the .nomedia option isnt working for you, anyway 2 options for you, you could either try making a folder called .nomedia and put all the sygic pix inside that folder, or a slightly longer way would be to edit the names of the pictures you dont want visible, just add a full stop at the start of file name..... eg if pic you want to hide is called pic1.jpeg you would change it to .pic1.jpeg then it wont show in gallery

Why are you quoting me?

sefadrin

Jun 5, 2010
I don' get it...
Why are you writing this?

This is your second post without any sense...

You don't understand the question or I'm missing something?

This is from Garmin thread...
Hahaha,thats funny...:D
Mate,I have one question like thread question,
I installed Sygic,Copilot,İgo and a lot of games and the album-album widget showed all icons picture.How can I remove all from album and album widget?thanks.

funky0308

Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
I installed Sygic,Copilot,İgo and a lot of games and the album-album widget showed all icons picture.How can I remove all from album and album widget?thanks.

Creating .nomedia file in any folder that contains images that you don't want to see in album should work (after restarting, of course) maybe that can work for widget as well... :p

Reactions: sefadrin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Thanks

What I did I change system date 90's then i just moved folder to sdcard and back to internal storage. Then all the icons are at the bottom of album

Creating .nomedia file in any folder that contains images that you don't want to see in album should work (after restarting, of course) maybe that can work for widget as well... :p

Thanks master @funky0308
    There are narrative in the same way video here(the result:successful)
    Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oTsdjHXBq8