[Nordpolcamper & diSke] Make your Nexus shine .... The easy way [UPDATE 07.05.12]

Search This thread

Nordpolcamper

Jul 5, 2010
Heinsberg
Update:

-Uploaded a reworked version of the Sense 4 Wallpapers

Preview:

reworkedsense4wallspresqy.png

Raymond Ebertt

Dec 12, 2011
Surrey
Awesome work with everything.

I'm looking for dock icons with no background. Any colour would be nice. As well, with the texted dock icons, do you have any for "camera" "facebook" or other commonly used icons?

Raymond Ebertt

Dec 12, 2011
Surrey
sry, but you would need to be a little more precise ;) Which skin do you want and what text should it be ?^^

Sorry about that.

I'm referring to the Text Dock Icons

I'm interested in the word "camera" with the same style as the rest

As well, I am interested in icons just as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Whatsapp, Line, and Tagged with only the icon, no background or border. I'm trying to find either ice blue or arctic blue. I haven't seen any here, so I'm not sure if you have any hiding somewhere or know of a thread that I can access.

Nordpolcamper

Jul 5, 2010
Heinsberg
Sorry about that.

I'm referring to the Text Dock Icons

I'm interested in the word "camera" with the same style as the rest

As well, I am interested in icons just as Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Whatsapp, Line, and Tagged with only the icon, no background or border. I'm trying to find either ice blue or arctic blue. I haven't seen any here, so I'm not sure if you have any hiding somewhere or know of a thread that I can access.

ok the camera icon is attached. I am not exactly sure, what you want, when you say you want the icons without a border or a background, because gmail or whatsapp dont have a background.
I attached something I think you might be looking for, correct me if i am wrong ;)

Attachments

• camwhite.png
    camwhite.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 194
Reactions: gnexguy and Kähx

Raymond Ebertt

Dec 12, 2011
Surrey
ok the camera icon is attached. I am not exactly sure, what you want, when you say you want the icons without a border or a background, because gmail or whatsapp dont have a background.
I attached something I think you might be looking for, correct me if i am wrong ;)

The camera is perfect. Is there a zip I can download?

The icon is what I'm looking for, but I was wondering if it could come in ice or arctic blue?

Nordpolcamper

Jul 5, 2010
Heinsberg
The camera is perfect. Is there a zip I can download?

The icon is what I'm looking for, but I was wondering if it could come in ice or arctic blue?

you dont need a zip, just click on the camera icon in the attachments and then right click and save as ;)

I dont know why, but I am still confused. Do you want the whole icon in blue? something like this?

Reactions: Kähx and gnexguy

Raymond Ebertt

Dec 12, 2011
Surrey
you dont need a zip, just click on the camera icon in the attachments and then right click and save as ;)

I dont know why, but I am still confused. Do you want the whole icon in blue? something like this?

Sorry to make you confused, but that is correct. However, can you make it darker, just like the arctic blue icons I've seen with Launcher Pro icon themes

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Sorry, but that camera icon isn't the one I am looking for. I downloaded your Simple Text Dock Icons and I want to replace contacts with camera. The one you provided me sits higher than the others in the dock

Nordpolcamper

Jul 5, 2010
Heinsberg
Sorry to make you confused, but that is correct. However, can you make it darker, just like the arctic blue icons I've seen with Launcher Pro icon themes

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Sorry, but that camera icon isn't the one I am looking for. I downloaded your Simple Text Dock Icons and I want to replace contacts with camera. The one you provided me sits higher than the others in the dock

Ok I did all the icons and colored them in the color google says is arctic blue ;)
Also I repositioned the camera icon, maybe it fits now^^

Attachments

• camwhite.png
    camwhite.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 160
  • gmail.png
    gmail.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 511
  • line.png
    line.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 503
  • tagged.png
    tagged.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 495
  • whatsapp.png
    whatsapp.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 493
  • yahoo.png
    yahoo.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 493

Raymond Ebertt

Dec 12, 2011
Surrey
I have a request, if possible

Could you make the Text Dock Icon pack 1 or 2 points large and with a thinker white font? I really like the style of this pack, but find it small on my home screen. As well, is it possible the app icon a little larger?

diSke

Jun 21, 2010
Diepenbeek
I've got a new cityscape wallpaper pack ready for you guys.
As soon as I get a reply from Nordpolcamper I'll update my post and he'll update his :)
So keep a good eye on this thread ;)

Nordpolcamper

Jul 5, 2010
Heinsberg
I have a request, if possible

Could you make the Text Dock Icon pack 1 or 2 points large and with a thinker white font? I really like the style of this pack, but find it small on my home screen. As well, is it possible the app icon a little larger?

Ok guys I am finally back ;) I had lots of stuff to do over the past days and learning for my exams and things like that.

I will get to all the pending requests over the weekend and the coming week and also there will be lots of new Wallpapers coming.

Furthermore I am thinking about adding a little Graphics post where you can request banners from a variety of ones I made and then get your name or any other costum text on them. By now its a little project of mine, but you can look forward to that in the next week^^

And as a last thing I will be switching to MIUI so that will result in a reworked version of the ICSY HD Icons. Maybe a completely new set. If you have any suggestions, just tell me what you think and maybe you will see that in the upcoming version^^

gnexguy

Feb 27, 2012
Ok guys I am finally back ;) I had lots of stuff to do over the past days and learning for my exams and things like that.

I will get to all the pending requests over the weekend and the coming week and also there will be lots of new Wallpapers coming.

Furthermore I am thinking about adding a little Graphics post where you can request banners from a variety of ones I made and then get your name or any other costum text on them. By now its a little project of mine, but you can look forward to that in the next week^^

And as a last thing I will be switching to MIUI so that will result in a reworked version of the ICSY HD Icons. Maybe a completely new set. If you have any suggestions, just tell me what you think and maybe you will see that in the upcoming version^^

Those are awesome news!!!!

I would like to have a banner just like the one you are having with my devices and a my name ;)

BTW I am back to Heinsberg sometime next week :)

Top Liked Posts