[app]G Flex Cache Wiper

Search This thread

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Very nice. I was using a random one from play, but uninstalled it and switched yours. I like how with yours i can wipe both caches at the same time. The other one made me do them one at a time

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Reactions: D-FUSE

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Very nice. I was using a random one from play, but uninstalled it and switched yours. I like how with yours i can wipe both caches at the same time. The other one made me do them one at a time

Thanks man. I try to build my own stuff for they things I need sometimes random stupid apps,but hey I am glad you like it might even add some more stuff stuff.

Reactions: kintwofan

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Thanks man. I try to build my own stuff for they things I need sometimes random stupid apps,but hey I am glad you like it might even add some more stuff stuff.

Great work, it's efficient which is exactly what this kind if app should be. I think a nice addition would be if it could tell us how large the cache is....if you feel like adding that.

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
Sounds good to me. This bootloader lock is killing me btw. Lol

That's the truth. Working on this theme (and some little tweaks) I've bootlooped this thing 2 twice a day this week, I'm so tired of using lg flash tool to restore, really missing my twrp right now.

On a side note I've been working on a deodex stock for everyone to use a base. I was trying to use the stock kdz file, but ask the extract tools are giving me a corrupt cab file, any tips? I prefer to use the untouched base because I've replaced a lot of files on my phone already so it wouldn't a full stock if i just adb pulled my /system

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
That's the truth. Working on this theme (and some little tweaks) I've bootlooped this thing 2 twice a day this week, I'm so tired of using lg flash tool to restore, really missing my twrp right now.

On a side note I've been working on a deodex stock for everyone to use a base. I was trying to use the stock kdz file, but ask the extract tools are giving me a corrupt cab file, any tips? I prefer to use the untouched base because I've replaced a lot of files on my phone already so it wouldn't a full stock if i just adb pulled my /system

Man to tell you the truth idk how to extract the kdz files. I do have the system apps and folders and I myself keep bootlooping my phone and I'm sick of it. I tried deoxed they rom and my tool gets hangup. I have been manually decopiling the odex files but everything time i push something bootloop

Reactions: kintwofan

yellowman82

Jun 12, 2011
Ok im sorry but this don't seem to be a apk. Unless im missing something?

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is a little simple app for wiping the Cache and Dalvik-Cache.You must be rooted and have busybox installed​

Always I would like to thank for sharing coded with me!
    pvyParts
    Androguide.fr
    first time I have wiped the Dalvik since getting this phone..I usually only do that when flashing a rom..

thanks

Man to tell you the truth idk how to extract the kdz files. I do have the system apps and folders and I myself keep bootlooping my phone and I'm sick of it. I tried deoxed they rom and my tool gets hangup. I have been manually decopiling the odex files but everything time i push something bootloop