Odin Question for all

Search This thread

neil7398

Oct 5, 2009
HI everyone, I am making an observation and hoping for some feedback from those that are much more well versed in this subject than me...

On and off over the years, I have used ODIN for flashing various things...back to stock etc....I am by no means an authority but it seems to me that Odin is kind of unreliable at times. I always seem to get it to work but it seems I have to always close it and reopen it or change my usb ports...or reboot my pc etc... and so on...

Is this a common issue? Or could it be my PC at home? Maybe my usb cords?

I am looking for some feedback on this b/c it kind of holds me back from trying to flash new things to my s4....

Any feedback is appreciated...Thanks!

Neil

Polymath KD

May 12, 2014
Kingston
HI everyone, I am making an observation and hoping for some feedback from those that are much more well versed in this subject than me...

On and off over the years, I have used ODIN for flashing various things...back to stock etc....I am by no means an authority but it seems to me that Odin is kind of unreliable at times. I always seem to get it to work but it seems I have to always close it and reopen it or change my usb ports...or reboot my pc etc... and so on...

Is this a common issue? Or could it be my PC at home? Maybe my usb cords?

I am looking for some feedback on this b/c it kind of holds me back from trying to flash new things to my s4....

Any feedback is appreciated...Thanks!

Neil

It might your pc or usb, i use ODIN all the time and never experience any issues on my GS4 i337.

BE SURE TO HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED ;)