[icons] + [ADW themes] THA ICON - Part 1 - ...High quality android icon packs!

Search This thread

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
Word up xda...

Let me share some amazing android icon packs, links below will give you free icons to play with.

Check out part 1 of this collection! -- (you are here!)

Check out part 2 of this collection!

Check out part 3 of this collection!

Check out part 4 of this collection!

check out part 5 of this collection!!

Tha_Icon_preview.png

This is my original pack and all 500+ icons are included!!!

Get it as ADW theme!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This one will be epic! ...Tha krom... want more? show some luv!

testing-new-sheit.png

very very shinny samples!

very very shinny ADW theme!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tha wood is organic and very versatile, i can think of a million themes to do with this!
tha-wood.png

This is the highest quality of android icons in tha world.

This is the highest quality of android ADW themes in tha world.

i gat Tha shag icons right here, don't blame me for the weirdness...
shag.png

Samples of shag swag! ...so weird...

and Tha Shag ADW theme! ...

Sometimes it just happens... crazy themers like you will find a use for Tha Crack!
crack1.png

Too much vodka cereals this morning...

A nice Crackalakin' ADW theme

I wanted to do this set for a while now, so i did... all the icons in this pack comes in 3 colors so mix and match is very easy... Thats 1626 icons in the premium pack, a themer's wet dream. introducing... Tha TRON.
tha-tron.png

So syfy-ish, real fun...

ADW theme coming soon

This is my latest experiment gone wrong... imagine you stuck in a spaceship millions of miles away from earth, your looking outside the hub and its pitch black dead space ahead, suddenly you hear a noise? something is with you on the ship? Tha Entity.
tha-entity.png

Supernatural phenomena...

This is a classic ADW theme!

No animals were harmed in the making of Tha Savannah icon pack!
test-site.png

I feel like traveling now...

Feel this ADW theme

Realistic crumbles with every icons following every crease and folds, need inspiration? Get Tha Paper!
Tha_Paper_preview.png

I tell all of you like i told all of them, these icons are just paper thin...

get it paperboy!

These icons made onto fine sculpted crystal to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake, for a 3d look with unmatched quality get Tha Crystal!
Tha_Crystal_preview.png

These one took quit a lot of fine tuning...

Crystal clear ADW theme

Cold, detailed and realistic. If your Phone keeps freezing there's only one way to survive the blistering cold get Tha Ice pack!
test-Tha-Ice.png

brrrrrrrrr...

ADW theme coming soon

I went to hell and back to make this awesome collection, here is the best burning icons ever made delivered in to settings: Medium roasted and Burned to a crisp. Welcome in Tha Inferno!
test-Tha-Inferno.png

Real burning lava! Incredible!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Luxe is a high end set of icons made of unusual and unique material like gold and diamonds, spectacular, it will make any device a standout creation!
test-Tha-Luxe.png

Amazing details for sure!

Classy ADW theme

Tha Keyboard vintage android icons is a icon pack for the nostalgic in you, before haptic feedback there was click-clac feedbacks, those were the days!
ThaKeyboard_preview.png

old skool interface!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Natural is a great and comfortable android icon pack, bringing you one step closer to nature and handcrafted to look very real on your devices!
Tha_Natural_preview.png

Soft and natural feel, great for creating a unique theme!

ADW theme all natural

Tha Ice Cream android icon pack will make you scream! Great for the summer and that new version of android coming out.
Tha_icecream-preview.png

You scream i scream for Ice Cream!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Post-it android icon pack is the best post-it icons out there, made to have a unique rotation and color scheme on your screen for a more realistic feel
test-Tha_Post_it.png

Remind, communicate and organize!

Tha Flesh android icon pack is full of horror, gore and mostly straight out of a nightmare. Use at your own risk as you may get some kind of trauma!
Tha_Flesh_preview.png

Stitched up wounds and zombies!

and here's some ADW gore!

Tha Shock is a high voltage android icon pack! use with caution, very hazardous!
Tha_Shock_preview.png

!150 000 volt!

Get this as ADW theme

Tha Stormtrooper Inspired by Star wars Storm Trooper is a very original android icon set that you wont find anywhere!
Tha_Stormtrooper_preview.png

StormTrooper needs icons too!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Arkvader Inspired by Star wars Dark Vader... very powerful!
Tha_Arkvader_preview.png

The force is strong in these!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Scanline Are somehow very retro... reminds me of a 80's terminal.
Tha_Scanline_preview.png

Turn your phone into a vintage monitor!

Super scan this ADW theme

Tha Icon Ultimate All those awesome icons and styles in a single app!

*** Sample files have 20 icons in them. Now if you interested by the full icon sets (over 1097 icons in them)
head over to my site and they're all available for you in exchange for a beer... After making so many icons i don't wanna get drunk, I HAVE TOO!

Last edited:

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
I swear i have never made something that amazing! over 400 of them are been prepared RIGHT NOW!...

how the hell am i gonna sleep tonight.. im overexcited :eek:

almost better than tha Shag

Reactions: iammodo

iammodo

Mar 12, 2008
hell
Looks great just worried release April 1st? April fools maybe?

Sent from my GT-I9000

mccard

Sep 3, 2010
Why are both sets being released on April Fools day? :p

If they are legit, please consider making an MDPI version.

G

GuestK00138

Hi,

I got a beta copy of "tha SHAG" from you. Although very nice looking, they didn't really fit in with the look I have on my phone.

These however, would fit perfectly!!!

They look awesome.

A quick question though - I can change the icon used on shortcuts on my home screen, but how do I change the icon used in the app drawer...?

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
This is not a April fools day people... but just a time-line i've set to myself. Without a date i can't seem to gather the courage to finish... don't forget i do this FULL time... like 9am to 10pm... 13 hrs a day... i need to know when this ends or i will go insane!

Im thinking to make the free set like 20-30 icons and a donate version with 402 icons in...

thoughts?

Hi,

I got a beta copy of "tha SHAG" from you. Although very nice looking, they didn't really fit in with the look I have on my phone.

They look awesome.

A quick question though - I can change the icon used on shortcuts on my home screen, but how do I change the icon used in the app drawer...?

I believe the only way to change them in the drawer is to be rooted... there are threads about this somewhere..

Reactions: iammodo

irteza_h

Jun 2, 2010
Hi,

They look awesome.

You can have a look here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=927405

This is the long way though.. there is a much shorter way using apkeditor . I use that method coz then you come across a lot of other images and stuff that you could change

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Word up xda...

Let me share some amazing android icon packs, links below will give you free icons to play with.

Tha_Icon_preview.png

This is my original pack and all 500+ icons are included!!!

Get it as ADW theme!

This one will be epic! ...Tha krom... want more? show some luv!

testing-new-sheit.png

very very shinny samples!

very very shinny ADW theme!

Tha wood is organic and very versatile, i can think of a million themes to do with this!
    tha-wood.png

This is the highest quality of android icons in tha world.

This is the highest quality of android ADW themes in tha world.

i gat Tha shag icons right here, don't blame me for the weirdness...
    shag.png

Samples of shag swag! ...so weird...

and Tha Shag ADW theme! ...

Sometimes it just happens... crazy themers like you will find a use for Tha Crack!
    crack1.png

Too much vodka cereals this morning...

A nice Crackalakin' ADW theme

I wanted to do this set for a while now, so i did... all the icons in this pack comes in 3 colors so mix and match is very easy... Thats 1626 icons in the premium pack, a themer's wet dream. introducing... Tha TRON.
    tha-tron.png

So syfy-ish, real fun...

ADW theme coming soon

This is my latest experiment gone wrong... imagine you stuck in a spaceship millions of miles away from earth, your looking outside the hub and its pitch black dead space ahead, suddenly you hear a noise? something is with you on the ship? Tha Entity.
    tha-entity.png

Supernatural phenomena...

This is a classic ADW theme!

No animals were harmed in the making of Tha Savannah icon pack!
    test-site.png

I feel like traveling now...

Feel this ADW theme

Realistic crumbles with every icons following every crease and folds, need inspiration? Get Tha Paper!
    Tha_Paper_preview.png

I tell all of you like i told all of them, these icons are just paper thin...

get it paperboy!

These icons made onto fine sculpted crystal to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake, for a 3d look with unmatched quality get Tha Crystal!
    Tha_Crystal_preview.png

These one took quit a lot of fine tuning...

Crystal clear ADW theme

Cold, detailed and realistic. If your Phone keeps freezing there's only one way to survive the blistering cold get Tha Ice pack!
    test-Tha-Ice.png

brrrrrrrrr...

ADW theme coming soon

I went to hell and back to make this awesome collection, here is the best burning icons ever made delivered in to settings: Medium roasted and Burned to a crisp. Welcome in Tha Inferno!
    test-Tha-Inferno.png

Real burning lava! Incredible!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Luxe is a high end set of icons made of unusual and unique material like gold and diamonds, spectacular, it will make any device a standout creation!
    test-Tha-Luxe.png

Amazing details for sure!

Classy ADW theme

Tha Keyboard vintage android icons is a icon pack for the nostalgic in you, before haptic feedback there was click-clac feedbacks, those were the days!
    ThaKeyboard_preview.png

old skool interface!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Natural is a great and comfortable android icon pack, bringing you one step closer to nature and handcrafted to look very real on your devices!
    Tha_Natural_preview.png

Soft and natural feel, great for creating a unique theme!

ADW theme all natural

Tha Ice Cream android icon pack will make you scream! Great for the summer and that new version of android coming out.
    Tha_icecream-preview.png

You scream i scream for Ice Cream!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Post-it android icon pack is the best post-it icons out there, made to have a unique rotation and color scheme on your screen for a more realistic feel
    test-Tha_Post_it.png

Remind, communicate and organize!

Tha Flesh android icon pack is full of horror, gore and mostly straight out of a nightmare. Use at your own risk as you may get some kind of trauma!
    Tha_Flesh_preview.png

Stitched up wounds and zombies!

and here's some ADW gore!

Tha Shock is a high voltage android icon pack! use with caution, very hazardous!
    Tha_Shock_preview.png

!150 000 volt!

Get this as ADW theme

Tha Stormtrooper Inspired by Star wars Storm Trooper is a very original android icon set that you wont find anywhere!
    Tha_Stormtrooper_preview.png

StormTrooper needs icons too!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Arkvader Inspired by Star wars Dark Vader... very powerful!
    Tha_Arkvader_preview.png

The force is strong in these!

ADW theme coming soon

Tha Scanline Are somehow very retro... reminds me of a 80's terminal.
    Tha_Scanline_preview.png

Turn your phone into a vintage monitor!

Super scan this ADW theme

Tha Icon Ultimate All those awesome icons and styles in a single app!

*** Sample files have 20 icons in them. Now if you interested by the full icon sets (over 1097 icons in them)
    head over to my site and they're all available for you in exchange for a beer... After making so many icons i don't wanna get drunk, I HAVE TOO!

wow this post is REALLY cool! Thanks for the great icons!

ill definitely hit you up with them when im done, your tha man! (with that crazy thread) :D
    Yes sir, your request has been made! You should see a new batch hit the app in a week or so...

Heyo ThaPHLASH Bro just seen the Icons whit the Palmtree on your Page they looks so awsome just waiting for them on ThaIconUltimate App to buy them :D

Tha Ice Cream

New set!!!!

The first ever set... android ice cream icon pack is right here! YUMMY!

(see top of thread)