[Q] HELP

Search This thread

ummmii

Feb 10, 2014
lahore
plus.google.com
hi everyone
this is my 1st post and i am new in development :p i have some questions regarding my optimus g e975 m running cm11 nightlies rom 4.4.2 and latest recovery of cwm
1 i want to know how to return to stock rom after flashing custom rom
2 i need a carbon rom for my fone n the method of flashing it
3 i want to know how to downgrade my os
plxxxx help me i am new to these things
thank you:eek:

roscatel

Oct 17, 2012
Slobozia
Start with reading FAQ
THIS to reflash stock (get kdz from HERE)
And for downgrading / upgrading just flash the ROM you want. No different partition layout, only the way it's mounted (cm10.x and higher will use media/0/ as default)

Last edited:
Reactions: ummmii

ummmii

Feb 10, 2014
lahore
plus.google.com
What do you mean rom update? If you wanna flash a rom just enter CWM and choose flash zip and locate the file.

Sent from my Pimped LG Optimus G running BAM Rom 2.0

i recently flashed carbon rom in my phone and i made a nandroid backup what will happen if i restore it? will the old rom be restored of just the apps data n files etc?
also everytime i flash a rom my phone's memory goes down and there is nothing showed on storage where is all the memory going? and how to free the memory?
hope u got it i don't know how to make u understand :angel:

ShazZ94

Feb 11, 2014
Catania
i recently flashed carbon rom in my phone and i made a nandroid backup what will happen if i restore it? will the old rom be restored of just the apps data n files etc?
also everytime i flash a rom my phone's memory goes down and there is nothing showed on storage where is all the memory going? and how to free the memory?
hope u got it i don't know how to make u understand :angel:

Whit root browser check if your files are in the folders data/media or data/media/0

Inviato dal mio LG-E975 con Tapatalk 4

Mirasdad

Nov 17, 2010
Start with reading FAQ
And for downgrading / upgrading just flash the ROM you want. No different partition layout, only the way it's mounted (cm10.x and higher will use media/0/ as default)

Is it just my browser that sends me flying of the kdz fw page directly to ad-spam-wtf pages. And I cant get back to that page either? Trying to get 10B eur open.

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

Mirasdad

Nov 17, 2010
Sorry OP for threadstealing :)
@roscatel:
Yes, I already have 10H. But after root and deletion of some apps, if I try to reboot the device it wont turn back on. It shows LG-logo and "Security error" and then i have to flash kdz again. Tried twice. Plus 10B was the fastest and most stable stockrom for me! Anyone have a good dl-link?

Sent from my LG-E975 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Start with reading FAQ
    Going a little off topic here but that means if I'm running cm11 nightly whatever I could just go flash cm10.1.3 and the compatible gapps?

Sent from my Pimped LG Optimus G running BAM Rom 2.0