Token of appreciation ☺

Search This thread

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
I know, this thread may feel unnecessary to many of you, and I know this may spark some issues. But I'm going ahead and doing this. I'm not writing this up because of attention, its because of all the support and effort provided by all the developers, contributors, themers, moderators, technical members, pretty much everyone. That I need to show a way to thank them all at once.

On behalf of every user like me and many other's, I would like to thank every single person that pushed their limit and work tirelessly to produce and achieve something that they enjoy doing. Not because of money but because of simply enjoying the fact that people like us get to use what they've created.

If xda-developers wasn't here, many people that contribute here would have never achieved what they could have to this point. Why do I say that? Because xda is well known for inspiration and achievement. When a person sees one creating an astonishing project, they wonder and think to themselves if they could ever achieve something like this. And that's when you realize you want to get into development, contributing or simply helping people that are experiencing problems.

Over the years I've seen many projects, and I can damn tell you, people here are smart enough to be CEO's at companies. Heck smart enough to own companies and create new things. The projects are simply amazing, and sometimes hitting the thanks button and giving a donation doesn't really fill your need of appreciation. I honestly can't thank every individual here at xda that provide, help or simply ask questions. Without that xda wouldn't be xda. I decided to create this thread to show my appreciation for all that have provided people with solutions, projects and the love for technology.

If I had the time to fill this thread up with each and every individual that makes xda what it really is. The thread would be endless. I really hope that this thread isn't a concern and if you're a developer or simply someone that's exploring the vast world of Android. I would like to thank you for making xda what it really is.

Krish

Reactions: vanessaem

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know, this thread may feel unnecessary to many of you, and I know this may spark some issues. But I'm going ahead and doing this. I'm not writing this up because of attention, its because of all the support and effort provided by all the developers, contributors, themers, moderators, technical members, pretty much everyone. That I need to show a way to thank them all at once.

On behalf of every user like me and many other's, I would like to thank every single person that pushed their limit and work tirelessly to produce and achieve something that they enjoy doing. Not because of money but because of simply enjoying the fact that people like us get to use what they've created.

If xda-developers wasn't here, many people that contribute here would have never achieved what they could have to this point. Why do I say that? Because xda is well known for inspiration and achievement. When a person sees one creating an astonishing project, they wonder and think to themselves if they could ever achieve something like this. And that's when you realize you want to get into development, contributing or simply helping people that are experiencing problems.

Over the years I've seen many projects, and I can damn tell you, people here are smart enough to be CEO's at companies. Heck smart enough to own companies and create new things. The projects are simply amazing, and sometimes hitting the thanks button and giving a donation doesn't really fill your need of appreciation. I honestly can't thank every individual here at xda that provide, help or simply ask questions. Without that xda wouldn't be xda. I decided to create this thread to show my appreciation for all that have provided people with solutions, projects and the love for technology.

If I had the time to fill this thread up with each and every individual that makes xda what it really is. The thread would be endless. I really hope that this thread isn't a concern and if you're a developer or simply someone that's exploring the vast world of Android. I would like to thank you for making xda what it really is.

Krish