Need serious help on USB Connction to Window 8.1

Search This thread

bhatia.mani

Aug 22, 2012
Hi to all,

Guys I recently purchased Windows 8.1 Laptop and I am not able to connect my N7000 to it via USB wire.

It connects but computer starts to make beep sound and phone connects and then disconnects within few seconds and then keeps on connecting and disconnecting. Goes into loop of connect and disconnect. I tried both MTP and MASS storage option but no use. Same is the case in both the options.

FYI: My phone connects to my office laptop with Windows 7 without any issue. It also connects with my 7 years old desktop with Win XP without any issue. But some how not able to connect it to Win 8.1 laptop.

Please help. I really need your support on this.

Edit: Tried connecting my Sis android phone (Galaxy S advance and Motorola Moto G). These phone also behave in the same way of going into connect and disconnect loop.

Regards
Mani

Last edited:

bhatia.mani

Aug 22, 2012
I switched to AirDroid and so do not need to get more gray hair anymore by trying the connection war with Samsung or my Nexus 7.
Maybe try this for yourself as an alternative.

Thanks. this will solve some of the issue.

But major issue still remains as I am not able to connect my phone to Odin in download mode.

please provide some permanent solution.

Appreciate your much need polite and permanent solution.
As I appreciate your open mouth - awaiting spoon feeding.

Do you really think that a few members trying to help are your slave laborers while you can sit down and relax and wait for your requests to be "provided" instead of searching yourself?

Reactions: XxPixX

bhatia.mani

Aug 22, 2012

Do you really think that a few members trying to help are your slave laborers while you can sit down and relax and wait for your requests to be "provided" instead of searching yourself?

Thanks again.

Slave laborer are not as polite as are you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Appreciate your much need polite and permanent solution.