HELP PLS touchflo3d xperia

Search This thread

xperia123

Nov 8, 2008
Guys, i download the manilla touchflo 3d CAB file, i put it on my phone and installed it, but after installing i go to the Xpanel, and change the settings and i couldn't find the touchflo 3d panel under the list, other panel such as dashwire i could install and use with no problem, but this i cannot? help pls?

ZyzyX

Nov 2, 2008
It's not a Panel ;) it's a replace / mod for the today screen. If you choose the panels, click the one in the left upper corner.

Paitor

Apr 20, 2007
Gothenburg
But there is possible to install an extra program that makes a panel of it. Then you can remove it from the orginal today screen and have TouchFlo 3d as a separate panel.

1) Install TouchFlo 3D (Restart)
2) Go to Start/settings/Today/Objects and uncheck TouchFLO 3D
3) Install TF3DPanelInstaller.cab
4) Optional: Add the pictures in TF3D_Panel_pics.zip to the TF3DPanel folder in the panel folder under program.
5) Add TouchFlo 3D-panel somewhere as normal where you add panels in panelsettings.

Attachments

• TF3DPanelInstaller.CAB
    592.8 KB · Views: 13,667
  • TF3D_Panel_pics.zip
    157.4 KB · Views: 12,041

norti

But there is possible to install an extra program that makes a panel of it. Then you can remove it from the orginal today screen and have TouchFlo 3d as a separate panel.

4) Optional: Add the pictures in TF3D_Panel_pics.zip to the TF3DPanel folder in the panel folder under program.
5) Add TouchFlo 3D-panel somewhere as normal where you add panels in panelsettings.

w00t, thx! Adding to the collection :)

norti

Didn't really know if this was published here. If you can, please add the pictures to the cab file. I also have to give the cred to Pubba at minhembio.com + the pictures from Golgo_13

Haven't found it until now, I add the credits to the topic and when I got my X1, I'll try to replace the panel images with english version and add them to the cab (but that will be in December :( )

romeo0119

Aug 1, 2006
So it did not slow down your phone after you install the panel? Btw did u install touchflo to your sd card or your device?

Kevin_seymer

Oct 11, 2008
Thanks works GREAT! I even made custom pictures so I have a pic of my self in the panel instead of the pic of tf3d =)

And I thought Tf3d worked fast, but now it works even FASTER!!

THANKS ALOT P@itor!

I will post this in my "Modifications for tf3d" thread if its ok?

mkent_barbados

Jan 17, 2006
Ummm...didn't realise the attached images were for Swedish! Any way to get a copy of the default (and I assume) English ones from someone so I don't have to reinstall please? Thanks!

xperian

Sep 29, 2008

Is it also possible the other way around? i want the media panel as an app...

Chris Moore

Oct 31, 2008
This all installed ok, which I did last night, but when I work up this morning by phone was not responding and required a power off.

Also I found that switching to the the panel brought up a white screen saying please wait.

I have removed the panel installer and will try TF3D as a today plugin to see if its TF3D that is the problem or the panel software.

BTW installed all on device rather than storage card.

Ik weet het niet, maar kan niks installeren. TouchFlo3d.cab, Xperia tweak en windows live mess.,enz., zet ze op mijn telefoon, maar als ik ze aanklik( zodat ze zich installeren?), worden ze geopend in internet exploreren dat is het, nix installeren.
Wat doe ik fout?

emwdava

Sep 22, 2008
Alingsås
Ik weet het niet, maar kan niks installeren. TouchFlo3d.cab, Xperia tweak en windows live mess.,enz., zet ze op mijn telefoon, maar als ik ze aanklik( zodat ze zich installeren?), worden ze geopend in internet exploreren dat is het, nix installeren.
Wat doe ik fout?

I think people would understand you better if you post in english..

RuneEdge

Nov 5, 2008
Is it possible to remove the panel and the today screen once you've installed it?
I want to install TouchFlo3D but don't want to do it if it means I can't go back if something goes wrong.

Sorry, i will try in english:)

I don't know how to install programmes on my X1. I put the progr.( like TouchFlo3d.cab, Xperia tweak en windows live mess.) on the phone memory and when i tab them , they open in internet explorer, and that's it, they don't install.
What i'm doing wrong?